Chapter 15

Warning: Rape and violence in this chapter.

Molly

I run down the porch and go right, I think this is the quickest way to the back... "Get back here, you bitch!" He shouts at me. My heart leaps and I try to run as fast as I can, but my back is aching, my legs are tired and my lungs are burning.

I take a look behind me and he is just behind me. I try to go faster as I finally get to the corner and I round it, but I can't. In fact I slow down. The tears start to flow and the immeasurable terror sets in. "DAVIIIIIDD!" I scream as loud as I can but it is just a harsh whisper. I lean over the well and try to catch my breath.

I feel utterly exhausted. He is right behind me but I just... I just can't... I fall to my knees and lean over the old well more as the tears flow and horrible images flash before my eyes.

First being beaten by him... Then raped... Then see my baby getting ripped out of me... And finally dying from all the blood loss...

I try to not let my fear show but I fail helplessly as I hear him stop just behind me. I don't move. I don't say a word. I try to not make a sound.

"You are too slow now..." he says but I don't dare move a muscle. He walks up to me within reaching distance. He pulls my hair back and I squeal. He holds the limb infront of my face. "Look at what you did to me..." I squeeze my eyes shut but he yanks my hair and I open them quickly.

"Don't you dare close your fucking eyes! I will carve them out if you don't want to see what you caused!" He spits out and droplets literally fly onto my face. He waves the limb again and this time I look at it, its red. The scar hasn't fully healed and is still red and puffy.

I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should try and run, if I should accept my fate or if I should fight him.

"I'm gonna have some fun with you..." he says with a smirk. I think my blood drains from my face. He laughs and begins pulling me by my hair. I screech and he yanks me again. "Shut up!" I close my mouth and bite on my cheek as I feel the searing pain coming from my scalp.

He pulls me away from the well and I expect him to pull me back into the house but before I can see where I'm going, my head is pushed forward and it hits the well with a lot of force. Immense pain fills me and I groan as I slip slightly into the darkness.

My vision was almost completely black and definitely blurry. I try to fight and stay awake. I feel something wet dripping down my face as he pulls me towards somewhere.

We don't go in the house because I don't think I was dragged up stairs. I'm pulled into a dark small room. He drops me and that's when my head hits the ground and I pass out.

When I come back to earth I groan as my head throbs. I open my eyes and try to touch my head but my hand is restrained, I frown and pull harder, but I discover that I'm tied up and there's something shoved in my mouth. I try my legs and they don't move much either, I squint my eyes in the dark place and look at my bindings.

My arms are held above my head, I feel my shoulders already paining. 'How long was I out for?' I think to myself as I look at my legs, they are in some kind of shackles that have them spread further than shoulders width apart.

I look around me but it's very dark, I can't see much. I can't tell if it's the bad lighting or if it is night time but it's very dark. I don't like the dark... and I like it even less when I'm tied up and in a place I don't know.