Chapter 14 - Second year

Harrison's POV:

This time I didn't end up with bars in my windows as the Dursleys were still scared out of their wits from Killian. Life and Fate had also made an appearance over the years. They gave them a right talking to.
I shuddered even thinking about it. Please people NEVER EVER piss off a mother. Life and Fate practically adopted me as their surrogate son.

It was odd. But it was my family.

Life = Adopted mum
Fate = Adopted second mum
Killian = Adopted dad
Beauty = Adopted Aunt
Intelligence = Adopted Aunt
Chaos = Adopted brother
Mischief = Adopted brother
Time = Adopted Uncle

Although I never see time anymore. He is far too busy. I don't see Life often either or Beauty as no offence to her but I have no need of her anymore. She already made me really fucking handsome. She said she would be visiting soon, adjusting some features. Knowing her she would probably try and make me the most perfect looking person alive. The girls  AND boys practically drooled over me but being twelve I couldn't exactly hook up with them.
(Remember he's now mentally 29 as he was 17 when he left and is now 12)

I knew third year would be the year we're Beauty would really begin the adjustments as that was a normal age for puberty. Last life I had hit it at 13 but this life I had hit it around the end of last year. My voice hadn't quite broken yet much to Killians endless amusement.

Anyway so back to second year!!

———-skip—————-

I ended up still going to the Weasleys but this time it was Fred George Ron and their father picking me up with their car which they drove until we were out of sight and then flew. Ginny like last time blushed bright red but somehow managed to go even redder this time.

Probably my ever so dashing looks.

Your becoming vain Young master. Death thought it would be a good idea to inform me. Let's just say I became the first person except Life and Fate to scare Death to death.

I played a bit of quidditch with the boys and Ginny. I made sure to flirt with her making her go bright red only for my pure entertainment. Of course that was a bit mean but did I care? Nope and anyway her brothers knew I was only playing around.

I realised I was a lot closer to the twins this time round than last time. I knew it was my prankster nature. But Ron, Neville and Hermione were big on pranking too. We really were exactly like the marauders bar Peter. Neville was completely confident now and even Hermione had loosened up a bit and did some of her own pranks. She never did it to the same person repeatedly unlike me and the boys did to Draco and Snape. I had grown to 5 foot 10 and a half so not lots but still that definitely didn't matter as I still TOWERED over everyone from the lower year, my year and the third and most of the fourth years. Even some of the fifth years. Of course you had quite a few shorties in all the years so obviously I was taller than a few 7th years.

————line break————

Anyway when I flooed this time, I went first as I actually knew how to do it now! And better yet it was very graceful. I landed softly in the Leaky Cauldron and stepped out of the fire place offering a charming smile to Tom and a young witch of about 16 who blushed bright red.

When we got to the book store, like last time Guilderoy was there but when he went to grab me I shoved him off and gave the books to Ginny. I mean the Daily Prophet had already taken my photo numerous amounts of times over the past two years. The first one to this day was my favourite.

After the fiasco in Diagon Alley with Draco.

HARRISON POTTER THE BOY WHO LIVED A PUREBLOOD? AND A HANDSOME ONE AT THAT!
By Rita Skita.