Chapter 26

Harrison's POV:

"So headmaster...are you going to reassemble the Order of the Phoenix?"

He was obviously shocked I knew about it as he asked me how on earth I knew about it.

"I remember mum and dad speaking about it when I was young, you see sir I have an eidetic memory."

"Oh, right sorry Harrison I didn't realise. And yes we will reassemble the order. You will be brought to the headquarters in your last week of the summer holidays." He told me.

I nodded and parted ways, I walked back to my friends who were parting in the Gryffindor tower.

"HARRISON!" Ron shouted.

"YEAH?"

"COME ON THE OLDER YEARS BROUGHT THE FIREWHISKEY OUT!"

I laughed but still ran over to get drunk. I mean I am 14 who wouldn't. Plus I definitely need and deserve it with stupid snake face coming back to power....even if he doesn't have a wand.

Yes Young master he isn't particularly happy with the fact he is without a wand.

Yes only because he can't Cruico everyone in sight. Chaos laughed.

Actually he has just taken a followers wand instead boys. Fate said irritatedly.

For fucks sake! Why can't he just leave everyone alone?

Who knows... life said.

It's safe to say I got very drunk that night and woke up completely fine as I was so used to getting piss faced drunk after the war. Although I did feel a little bid weird as I hadn't gotten that drunk in about 15 years.

——-skip———-

It was printed all around the world that the dark lord had returned to power once more. Unlike last time, the entire world didn't believe I was a lying scumbag. They were all actually preparing for war. Many muggleborns were going into hiding until they left for school, mostly under the fidelus.

I still had to live with the dreaded muggles whilst Sirius was in St Mungos, but he finally got out a week before I left to Grimmauld place. He had to make sure it was habitual for everyone to go there for the Order.

——-skip———-

Finally it was the day I was to leave the bloody muggles, I spent the day packing everything I needed to take with me, allowing Cosmos to fly. I had Ebony in my case as I knew she wouldn't appreciate flying.

Why we didn't just apparate was BEYOND me. It would save much hassle and time. But nope the order still made us fly. But I suppose Dumbledore may have put anti apparition wards around the house so if the death eaters ever got past the blood wards, no more could apparate out or in.

I was currently waiting on my bed for Tonks, Moody, Kingsley and Dedalus (pretty sure I spelt it wrong 😂) I know there were more members that night but shushhhh.

After roughly 26 minutes, they arrived. I could tell as I heard Tonks tripping you the stairs. I stood up and leant against the wall waiting for them to enter. I was fiddling with my wand, this time not absolutely terrified as to who they were.

"Potter." Came a gruff voice I knew to be moody's.

"Moody." I greeted.

"Got all your stuff?"

I nodded and told them I'd shrunk it down.

"Wait how did you do that if you have the trace on your wand?" Kingsley asked.