Mine

The man blocking our way lighted up a fire torch and the darkness was replaced by burning yellow light. In front of me was the man with red eyes which soon changed to blue. To say I was not intimidated would be a lie, unconsciously I took a step back from his beastly figure with arms strong enough to snap my neck with a flick. Everything was fascinating and frightening at the same time. Though beastly I wouldn't deny that he was just too perfect like someone from a book. I could have stared at him in rapture but as he started coming closer, I felt a strange aura compelling me to look down.

His feet were now facing towards the silver haired girl. I slowly left her hand as I saw the muscular one approaching nearby. I moved a step away to give them space and get a better view. Though I had a certain fear in me, I was not going to leave the chance of seeing the scene I had read so many times.

I saw the cold icy blue eyes widen in surprise as he held her hand and started sniffing it. He must have wanted to confirm her scent by close contact. The silver haired beauty who had an expression of hate and anger before now seemed to be struck by a feeling of infatuation. Her eyes seemed full of love for a moment but soon she controlled herself bringing back the previous frown.

It was the mate bond, though they probably didn't know each other, the sudden feeling of infatuation was caused by it. They had a nice height difference which looked very cute to me. He lowered his head to her neck to smell her but she stepped back. He held her by waist from another hand and pulled her closer. If this was a book by now, I would probably have had my hand on my mouth and this was exactly what I was doing.

"You belong to a bastard," he slowly whispered in her ears. The ears now had a red tinge to them. They looked so good together, I found myself chuckle at his words. He returned me a sly smile, making me know that he saw me.

Best dream ever, period. I hope this never ends. Usually, all my good dreams end with the voice of my mom nagging me to wake up. It seemed strange my dreams were never this long.

There were two more men besides him and they both were also well built but, in some way, looked less powerful than the mate of that girl.

The one with chestnut colored hair matched with his doe like eyes came forward and asked, "Is she the one Alpha?"

Why was he asking such an obvious question? Even I could tell that she was his mate.

He nods and then declares in a loud voice.

"You both are coming with us. I'll give you a choice, either obey me and come without resistance or I will use my own ways to take you."

"Mate or not, I won't ever obey you," she scowled and shouted back at him.

"I asked you mate," he said and then moved closer, taking out a cloth from his pocket covering her face with it. She resisted and pushed away from her hands; her finger nails changed to sharp claws but she soon fell limp on the ground.

"Beta Alex, take care of her," he said.

The brown-haired guys started coming towards me and I said knowing what was to come, "I can walk on my own."

He didn't stop and kept the cloth near my nose gently. I started feeling dizzy and heard him slowly say, "I like your attitude and smile but I have to follow the alpha's orders."

_________________

Don't forget to vote ☺️