Silver

I was in the carriage with Alex and I could say this was the most pleasing time I have had ever since got here. I was busy looking out and asking Alex about everything.

There were roads and markets and a lot of people. The houses were rather beautiful and several trees were there in each garden. The clothing style seemed similar to that of medieval era, that's why everyone was wearing a dress. I was in the age of castles and kingdoms. I had guessed this before only but I wished not to believe it. Everything seems so real that I can't deny the truth.

I am gonna miss my phone so much.

I was given loose clothes so I was pretty comfortable. Right now we were going through a forest.

"How long will I take?" I asked as I felt uneasy by travelling from the morning. He wouldn't even let me step out of the carriage. It was evening now.

"We are almost there," he said stretching
his hands.

"How come? We are in the middle of the forest," I asked looking out.

"You know that you are asking too many questions like a little girl," he said folding his hands and looking at me.

"Lose your memory and see if you'll ask questions or not," I said resting my face on my hands.

"Well if it's for you, I think I could afford that," he said copying my posture which made his face too close to mine. He was sitting in front of me and I could feel myself unable to meet his eyes.

I see his brown eyes looking into mine, there wasn't much space as we were in a carriage, making us quite close to each other.

"Aren't you afraid of your crown prince? I could be his mate," I said without breaking eye contact.

"I shall be sorry not afraid for I'll miss your smile," he said running his fingers through my hair as he moved away.

"I shall smile for I have you as my guard. I hope you'll protect me from him," I said while smiling at him.

He wasn't bad and I kinda liked him. I had to keep people on my side in this strange place.

The carriage stopped and Alex got off. I too stepped out slowly taking the hand he was holding up for me. In front me was not a magnificent castle but a dark tunnel.

"If this is where your crown prince lives then I shall be more than happy to be with you," I said letting go of his hand.

"I hope your wishes don't change when you see the palace not the hidden tunnel. You can hold my hand, there's a dark path ahead," he said.

_______________________

I felt my jaw drop as I saw the white palace which was I think made of marble. The tunnel had led us to a garden full of white roses with a pathway leading in to a dome shaped entrance. Each wall was sculpted and looked like so elegant that I was mesmerized. There were beautiful statues and vases further and the path lead to a hall.

A woman was standing there and on seeing us she said, "Welcome to the Silver Palace, this is the palace of crown prince. His highness shall soon arrive, please be seated."

She bowed and then went away hastily bringing a tray of tea and other delicacies.

I and Alex sat down at the chairs kept around a table. The hall was big and had two staircases that led to the first floor. The whole interior was of white stone and everything looked heavenly.

Alex was strangely quiet and the woman was just standing besides us ready to take any order.

A message had already been sent about my condition and arrival by one of the fastest wolves of the pack. The prince who was so crazy for his mate that he went to capture territories, has given me a rather cold welcome.

I took a breath of relief, I think it'll be easy to deal with him if he isn't interested in me.

"Is she the one," a loud voice asks and I  hear footsteps of someone walking fastly.

I see Alex who was sitting in front of me stand and say, "Yes, your highness."

I turned around and saw man walking with a black robe giving a menacing aura. He had silver hair more beautiful than that of Beatrice but his demeanor was not near her. I shuddered at the glimpse of the long  sword under the cloak and sturdy hands who could pretty easily strangle me. I had to make sure to not get on the wrong side of this person. Beside me Alex was bowing down and I did the same to show respect.

On the floor I could see the black shoes approaching me. "Look at me," he daid in a low voice so only I could hear.

I raised my head, gray eyes piercing my black ones with utmost intensity. He stepped closer, holding my hand. I felt nothing but just a warm hand holding mine, there were no tingles or sparks running through me. This probably meant we shouldn't be mates but this body's wolf was no more so I couldn't be sure.

He took my hand bringing it closer to his lips kissing it softly. Before I could say anything he pulled me into his embrace. I could feel his face resting on my shoulder, his hands caressing my hair.

He turned his head I could feel his lips touching my ear. I could feel blood rushing through me and my heart palpitating, making my ears red. I was embarrassed and anxious but those emotions were replaced by fear as he slowly said,
"Tell me, how shall I kill the people who did this to you?"

______________________________

You might find some typos but I'll correct them soon. Please feel free to point the them out.

Don't forget to vote, comment or share.