💕Welcome Home

Nishinoya unlocks the door to Asahi's apartment with the spare key he had been given. Creeping in as silently as he could, he spots Asahi in the kitchen.

Nishinoya silently crept up behind Asahi, who was currently talking on the phone with Sugawara.

Nishinoya grins and jumps onto Asahi's shoulders.

"ASAHI!" He exclaimed with an ecstatic grin.

Asahi flinches hanging up on Sugawara, and turns around, his chocolate brown eyes meeting Nishinoya's.

"Noya?! How did you-" Nishinoya gives him a close-eyed grin cutting Asahi off completely. His adorable face staring up at Asahi.

"You gave me a key, remember?" Nishinoya suddenly answers, Asahi flinches at his words before putting a hand around his nape.

"Right..." Asahi muttered, a blush coating his cheeks.

Nishinoya grins as he puts his coat on the nearby coat rack.

"How long will you be staying this time?" Asahi asked hesitantly shifting on his feet, silently hoping that he would stay longer than last time.

Nishinoya's gaze casted towards the previous Karasuno ace with a grin.

"I'm not going anywhere anymore! Well, I have a job but that doesn't count!" Nishinoya promises as he jumps onto the couch while scrolling through Netflix.

Asahi lights up at his words as he follows the short male, quietly muttering a short form of appreciation as he sat next to him. He texts Sugawara about the call and Sugawara dismisses it with a smiling emoji and a "go get your man" message.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Nishinoya asks turning to the tall brunette. Asahi nods as he watches the previous Karasuno libero scroll through Netflix, he found a romance movie, although he doesn't like it, he knew Asahi liked soft romance stories. A few hours passed and Nishinoya was now struggling to stay awake.

"Hey Asahi, do you think we could meet up with Daichi and Suga next week?" Nishinoya asks as his brown eyes bore into the TV.

"Ah, we can arrange it" Asahi suggests bringing the small male towards his chest. Nishinoya muttered a small 'okay' before drifting off to a deep slumber.

Asahi smiles softly as he watches the small male sleep peacefully in his arms.

"Welcome home, Noya" Asahi muttered softly as he planted a small kiss on his head.