💕 Sick

Asahi knocked on the Nishinoya household's door. As he waited for someone to open the door, he grabbed his phone and texted Nishinoya.

The libero didn't show up to practice, and from what Tanaka told him, he wasn't present for class either. Asahi reached out to Nishinoya earlier at lunch, although he didn't answer, Asahi just assumed his phone was dead.

A message popped up on his phone.

Love💞
Hey babe, just use your key, no one's home but me, I'm in my room

Asahi started to worry, Nishinoya would usually answer, regardless of what he was doing.

Asahi entered and locked the door behind him, taking a breath, he walks up to the second floor and knocks on Nishinoya's door.

There was a small thud and an annoyed groan. As the door opened, there stood a distressed Nishinoya, a scarlet blanket draped over his body.

"Oh love, what happened?" Asahi asked gently as he brought the smaller male into an embrace, a content sigh escaped the smaller male who hugged back.

"I dunno" Nishinoya mumbled, Asahi softly sighed and picked the libero up. Nishinoya eased into his touch with a smile. Asahi walked down the stairs, almost tripping down, placing Nishinoya on a beanbag near the kitchen, Asahi asked "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

Nishinoya silently shook his head, his eyes starting to tear up, he was a little more emotional when sick.

"I'll go cook some miso soup, alright? Please be patient with me" Asahi kissed his forehead and headed off to the kitchen. Nishinoya grabbed the fluffy scarlet blanket within his vicinity and took a quick nap before Asahi could wake him up.

After Asahi finished cooking, he placed the bowl of miso soup on the table and silently walked over to Nishinoya. Brushing away the stray hairs on his face, Asahi softly chuckled before placing a kiss on his forehead and gently shaking him awake.

"mmh...? Asahi...?" Nishinoya mumbled, his voice still a bit hoarse from his nap, his chocolate, almost hazel brown eyes staring up at Asahi. "Good evening, love" Asahi softly whispered with a smile. Nishinoya weakly smiled back, Asahi carried him to he dining table where miso soup awaited.

Both males put their hands together "Thank you for the food..." they both mumbled.

Nishinoya was quite hasty with his food, receiving a little suggestion to slow down from Asahi. He softly sighed and finished his food, slumping on the dinner table from exhaustion.

Asahi softly smiled before finishing his food and helping the smaller male to his room.

"Asahi..." Nishinoya called softly "hm? Yes, Yuu?" Asahi turned to face the male.

"...can I have... cuddles... please..." Nishinoya asked, his voice becoming more and more inaudible with everyword spoke.

Asahi chuckled and with a smile, brought the libero into his embrace "Of course, love. Anything." Asahi kissed his forehead.

"Anything?" Nishinoya asked with a small grin.

Asahi shook his head with a chuckle "Yes, Love, anything" He replied.

"mmm..." Nishinoya smiled snuggling closer to Asahi's chest.

"What is it?" Asahi asked.

"Kisses" Nishinoya grinned.

With a smile, Asahi placed a kiss on Nishinoya forehead.

"Of course"