💕 Heavy Rain

Nishinoya stared out of his window, wondering what he could do. There was a small droplet of water on the window, more and more became visible, and suddenly, it was raining, heavily, might I add.

Nishinoya groaned, slightly aggravated at the rain's appearance, he had started making up plans for a date with Asahi, but with weather like this, it wouldn't go so well.

Sighing he looked at the clock in his room. 2:37 pm. A little after Asahi takes a shower, I don't know why he knows, but I don't want to know his reasons.

He grabbed his phone and opened his messages. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The Karasuno groupchat was quiet. Nishinoya felt a little bit of hope leave him. He had been hoping to be entertained by the first years antics, for a little while at least.

Nishinoya sighed and tossed his phone on to his bed before cleaning his desk that was covered with papers and notes. Although he doesn't show it, he had actually grown fond of studying, ever since the incident where he almost missed his chance to head to tokyo, he started studying in his own time, although it usually doesn't help with his grades since he mostly forgets everything important.

Although he still finds it boring if his friends are there since they could start something chaotic, whenever, wherever.

Placing the papers neatly into his binder he placed the object inside his drawer and threw the garbage into his desk bin, while cleaning, he heard his ringtone blaring.

Humming, Nishinoya powers his phone, showing a picture of a volleyball and their Karasuno motto right above it. The notification was from a contact named My Ace💕 in private messages.

Unlocking his phone and opening the message, he felt the corners of his lips tugging upwards.

My Ace💕

Hey babe, bored?

You
Yep. I really wish you were here 💕

My Ace💕
Awh, I want you here too💞
It's raining really hard huh?

You
Yeah, and I wanted to ask if you could make it to a date today 😔

My Ace💕
Aww, we could go next time💗

You
🥺🥺
💞💝💗💕✨💖💘💋❤️💓💞💟💓❣️💕💖💓❣️💕💗❤️💟💝💘💓💟💖💕💖💞❣️💟❣️💞💖💓❣️💖💗💟💞💗❤️❣️💕💖💗💞❤️💗💕💝💞
Ily

My Ace💕
Ilyt 💞💞💞

Nishinoya sighed.

"Man, I wish the rain would stop already..." Nishinoya mumbled a little bit crushed because of the weather.