Counting ♡

One:

Asahi softly smiled as he took my hands in his and graced his lips on them. His soft gaze never breaking eye contact.

“I promise to treat you in the best way I possibly can”

I smiled as tears softly slipped out and my soft laughter filled the air.

I love you, Asahi.

Two:

I glanced at Asahi, he had been staring at me the entire time I was trying to study.

“What are you looking at?” I asked

He sent me a close-eyed smile and chuckled.

“You look adorable when you're focused” He stated simply.

I blushed, he really knew how to make me feel embarrassed but, that's why I love him. He makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

Three:

I stuck out my tounge at him before I huffed and turned away.

Asahi softly chuckled and smiled before bringing me into his lap and nuzzling his face in my hair, muttering soft apologies.

I can't stay mad at him... He's too sweet.

Four:

My face flushed red when I saw my boyfriend talking to my sister, she had me as a stand in for a very quick antagonistic circus host and I hadn't gotten out of my costume yet.

“Oh! N-noya...”

He froze in his tracks when he saw me dressed in a somewhat formal outfit.

“Hey babe!”

I grinned as his face turned red, I think I'll do this more often!

Five:

“I guess I just feel... Alone”

I sighed and smiled as I took his hand in mine. Assuring him that he wasn't alone, not anymore.

“Well you aren't anymore! 'cuz I'm here for you!”

A small smile graced my lips as I counted the memories I made with him. I glaced up at the sky as I sighed and finally...

Pulled the trigger

I'll be right with you, Asahi-san...