💕Attention

Asahi sat on the couch silently watching the TV with focused eyes. He had been absorbed in a show for quite some time now, and Nishinoya was not happy about it. Placing himself in Asahi's lap, staring directly at Asahi's brown orbs.

Although the attempt was unsuccessful, Nishinoya still provoked a reaction from Asahi, just not the one he wanted. huffing with anger, he got up and headed to their shared bedroom. they were still in New Zealand,  jumping on the bed, he grabbed his phone and started to text a group chat labeled 'beautiful bottoms'. 

Nishinoya could hear soft footsteps headed for the bedroom, Nishinoya grumbled about not wanting to see his face after he ignored him. facing away from the door, Nishinoya tried to ignore the soft calls of his name from his fiance. 

Nishinoya's angry facade was easily broken when Asahi pulled him into a hug. "Hey! let go of me!" Nishinoya whined angrily. Asahi chuckled softly as he pressed his lips against Nishinoya's nape, the smaller male shuddered and stopped struggling against him.

"Did I do something to anger you, love?" Asahi asked sweetly. Nishinoya pettily kept his mouth shut but quickly gave in when he felt soft kisses on his nape. holding back his moans Nishinoya stated what had bothered him.

"Y-you were paying m-more attention to your s-s-show than me" he managed to stammer out. "Aww, I'm sorry love, you have my attention now, what do you wanna do?" Asahi asked as the kisses on Nishinoya's nape ceased. Nishinoya let out a sigh of relief as he turned around and cuddled into his prospective spouse's chest. "It's not the same..." Nishinoya whined. 

Asahi let out a hum as he pets Nishinoya's hair, softly kissing the top of his head. Nishinoya snuggled closer and let out a small purring noise. their movements ceased as Nishinoya buried his flushed face into Asahi's shirt. his lover lets out a soft whimper of embarrassment as Asahi continues to pet his hair.

"You're like a cat"

"Shut the fuck up and keep petting me"

-----

I am now legal in japan. and now I kin suna.

also, I wanna make another oneshot book after this one, are there any particular 'opposites attract' ships you guys wanna see? (e.x: LevYaku, SakuAtsu, TsukiHina)