💋Puppy

Nishinoya had come over to Asahi's house to do something, however, the ace had been studying.

Nishinoya groaned "Asahi I'm bored!" Nishinoya yelled

Asahi hummed in acknowledgement "Didn't you bring your phone?" He asked. The ace was a lot less filtered and afraid when it was just the two of them.

"I did but I wanna do something with you" Nishinoya said, dragging out the last vowel.

Asahi chuckled and turned around "Alright, a few minutes wouldn't hurt" Asahi smiled.

Oh hunny you got a big storm coming.

Nishinoya grinned and climbed onto Asahi's lap, Asahi slightly froze, Nishinoya wrapped his arms around the Ace's neck.

"Noya..." Asahi mumbled shyly. Nishinoya slightly rubbed against the ace's bulge as he whispered into his ear.

"Yeah~?" Nishinoya felt Asahi shift under him, his bulge brushing against his leg. He felt Asahi tense at the contact, a brief chuckle came from the shorter male. Bringing his teeth to graze Asahi's ear.

Asahi awkwardly placed his hands on the libero's waist. "Something wrong, puppy?" Nishinoya asked teasingly. Asahi shuddered at the use of the nickname.

"N-noya..." Asahi mumbled. Nishinoya could barely contain his laughter, letting out a content laugh, after finally calming down, Nishinoya made eye-contact with Asahi's chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry, Asahi, it's just cute seeing you flustered!" Nishinoya grinned. Asahi's face flushed red as he stood up from his seat, which made Nishinoya fall onto the floor.

A yelp escaped Nishinoya's lips as his ass made contact with the floor, he stared up at the ace who was towering over him. Grinning, he jumped back up and gave the ace a kiss.

"I should probably leave now! See you at school, Asahi!" Nishinoya grinned before grabbing his phone, coat, and bag, and just ran.

Asahi just watched as the little libero leave, before noticing the tent in his pants as a result of Nishinoya's actions.

Asahi sighed and rubbed his temples "And I thought he'd be the bottom-"