💘 in the future 💕

I wrote this nearly 2 weeks ago, I am so sorry but there were so many friggin assignments like wtf- anyways, enjoy this unedited shit chapter

Nishinoya grinned as he looked at Asahi who was walked beside him. slowly, Nishinoya leaned his weight on Asahi's shoulder, his eyes fluttering closed. He sighed softly as he enjoyed the warmth and sweet atmosphere around them. Asahi smiled and gently cupped Nishinoya's face, Nishinoya's eyes fluttered open and his gaze was soft and sweet. Asahi let out a breath as he brings Nishinoya's face closer to his, as they almost connect their lips.

keyword: Almost

They both pulled away hearing something or someone fell beside them. A soft and smooth voice groaned, most likely from the fall.

"Uh... Are you okay?" Asahi asked softly, as to not startle whoever had fallen. The girl stared at him, taking in his facial features, which ultimately led her to forget to answer his question.

"Hi, I'm Arashi, what's your name?" she asked jumping up.

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu! This is my boyfriend, Asahi!" Nishinoya perked up with jealousy.

"It's nice to meet you" Arashi smiled, the smile reminded Asahi of Nishinoya, actually, her demeanor, in general, reminded him of Nishinoya.

Nishinoya couldn't help but notice her resemblance to Asahi, brown hair, black eyes, and a stern face.

"Are you Asahi's long lost sister or something? You two look the same" Nishinoya blurted.

She let out a soft chuckle before smiling "I guess you could say that, I'm your future daughter!" She smiled.

Nishinoya's eyes started to sparkle "Whoa!! What do I do in the future?!" He asked curiously.

"You're unemployed and pops is a freelance fashion designer" She giggled as the grin fell off Nishinoya's face.

"But we travel around the world" She added. "And pops didn't lie when he said you looked like a twelve year old at this age" She muttered.

"I HEARD THAT! And you aren't any better!" Nishinoya defended.

"That's because I am a twelve year old" She stated blatantly.

"I...uh...I have no defenses" Nishinoya sheepishly admitted.

The girl grinned and laughed "Well, I'll be staying until next week, so I hope to spend time with you guys!" 

days passed in a flash and so many memories were made, eventually the week was finished and Arashi had to go back.

"Do you really have to go?" Nishinoya asked sadly. "Yeah, I wish I could stay, but that would disrupt the flow of time, not that I haven't already, so I can't stay for much longer" Arashi smiled. Asahi wiped the tears falling down Arashi's cheek.

"We'll meet again...in the future" Asahi smiled. Nishinoya nodded. "In the future..."