💕 Exes 💗

Nishinoya hummed with content as he put on an entire bottle of hair gel on his hair. School was canceled for Tuesday and Daichi called practice off for some reason. (Suga probably couldn't walk, I wonder why—) So of course, Asahi and Noya planned a date.

Asahi sighed with a content smile waiting patiently in front of Nishinoya's house. Nishinoya looked out of his window to see Asahi waiting patiently.

Nishinoya grinned before putting on his shoes and running straight to Asahi, yelling his name pretty loudly.

Asahi turned around and smiled at the energetic second-year, before taking his hand. Nishinoya's grin dissipate into a shy smile, seeing Asahi smile always melted his heart.

Nishinoya and Asahi talked about something random that Nishinoya brought up, jumping from topic to topic.

“Hey Asahi, you've dated 3 girls in the past right?” Nishinoya asked.

“Yeah, they all dumped me though” Asahi chuckled.

“Right, why is that??” Nishinoya asked. Although he knew not many people shared his opinion, he wanted to know, even though it would probably leave him fuming.

“Well, the first one left because she found someone else. The second one dumped me because she lost interest, she was gentle about it, we still keep in contact... And the 3rd one kinda just stopped talking to me...” Asahi frowned slightly.

Nishinoya observed his lover's face before hugging him, which surprised both of them.

“warm...” Nishinoya inhaled the ace's scent before finally speaking “But now you have me!” Nishinoya grinned.

Asahi chuckled. “And now I have you” Asahi smiled softly.

--Extra--

“Asahi?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I have your jacket?”

“Hm? Alright-”

“Is something wrong?”

“N-no...”

“Then what is it?”

“It's n-nothing...”

“Tell me!!”

“I-I did! It's nothing important!”

[If you know the artist or know their social media platforms, please comment them!]

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰
Sorry this was shit, I'll post a second one cuz I'm bored—