💗 Loving You

WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA, USE OF THE F SLUR, AND VIOLENT DEPICTIONS OF ABUSE

NISHINOYA'S PARENTS ARE DIVORCED, HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER HAS A HUSBAND AND HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER HAS A BOYFRIEND. HIS SISTER LIVES WITH HIS FATHER.

—————

Asahi nervously smiled as he watched his boyfriend's parents give him glares. Nishinoya sighed as he finally caught their attention.

“Mom, Kyosuke, meet my boyfriend, Asahi” He smiled softly as his fingers wrapped around Asahi's hand. Asahi sent him a smile as he turned back to face his boyfriend's mother and step-father.

“You're a faggot?” Kyosuke questioned harshly. Nishinoya grumbled underneath his breath. “what was that?!” Kyosuke questioned, Nishinoya's mother tried to calm him down however he pushed her to the side.

Asahi quickly caught Nishinoya's mother as he stood close to her. Nishinoya and his step-father yelling at each other. suddenly, Kyosuke threw Nishinoya a punch to the face, Nishinoya fell to the floor with a thud, Kyosuke kicking him repeatedly as he screamed. Asahi's eyes widen as he runs towards him.

“STOP FUCKING HURTING HIM” Asahi yelled, his normally deep voice straining very quickly, he wasn't used to screaming, or yelling at all. Nishinoya looked at him helplessly as another harsh kick connected to his stomach. Nishinoya coughed up blood as he watched his boyfriend pin his step-father down, his boyfriend cussing Kyosuke out.

Nishinoya could barely stand up, but he pushed through the pain and grabbed Asahi, dragging him out. they reached a park and Asahi quickly grabbed him to pull him into a hug.

“I'm fine puppy, I'm okay” Nishinoya assured as he lovingly stroked Asahi's brown hair. “Love, are you sure? don't you wanna make sure you don't have a broken rib or something?” Asahi asked worriedly.

“Yeah, I'm fine! really! let's go to my Dad's house, okay?” Nishinoya smiled as he stood up, staggering a little bit. Asahi sighed and picked him up bridal style.

“BABE WHAT—” “Shush, you're clearly in pain, let me do this for you, okay?” Asahi smiled as Nishinoya just pouted and buried his face into Asahi's chest.

Parents always saying “boy-

“I love you~” Asahi teased. Nishinoya buried his face deeper into his chest.

-when you grow up, you're gonna find a nice lady make sure you act tough-

Nishinoya silently mumbled into Asahi's chest as Asahi carried him to his father's house.

-you'll be living a life like barbie and ken, come on suck it up and forget this nonsense”

“What was that, my love?” Nishinoya's face burned hotter than before as he repeated what he said.

but what if he wants ken and not barbie?

“I love you too, puppy” Nishinoya muttered. Asahi smiled and kissed his forehead, humming a melody as they walked.

why should he have to say sorry?

Nishinoya glanced up at his boyfriend and smiled, the man that he had fallen in love with since the very first day they met.

tell me, do you even listen...

the ghost of a smile placed on Nishinoya's face when he is reminded of all the hateful things Kyosuke and his mother said to him.

to all the dumb shit you're slipping?

“YOU'RE DAD'S A FAGGOT! HE MARRIED A MAN OVER ME! HIS HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART”

“Faggots go to hell”

“Being gay is a choice, he chose to be oppressed”

we can love who we want to

“YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE MEN”

don't say he's not supposed to

“God hates gays! it's in the bible!”

If he loves ken and not barbie...

“I don't have to say sorry...” Nishinoya mumbled. Asahi chuckled. “Of course you don't have to say sorry, love...”

he doesn't have to say sorry...

“I'm not sorry for loving you

no, not to you.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

IT'S BEEN A FUCKING WHILE HASN'T IT?!

I deeply apologize for my shit update schedule but my fucking teachers won't let me have the time to write fanfics >:0

I hope u enjoyed, even after the violence at the start. alr c'yall!