💕Cute

life is on the verge of slapping me with a nap but whatever
-----

Nishinoya was in the washroom doing his facial routine because ✨yes✨

after he dried his hair, he hummed and reached for his hair gel and opened its container. unsurprisingly, there was none left, sighing, Nishinoya got onto a nearby stool that was used to overcome his vertical challenge. reaching into the left cupboard, he hummed as he grabbed another container which was empty.

Nishinoya sighed in frustration as he rummaged around the bathroom trying to find some hair gel to put on his hair. although it was useless. placing everything back where it belonged, Nishinoya reached for his phone to order more online.

It would arrive in month, so Nishinoya had to go out with his hair down for a whole month, Nishinoya sighed sadly as he trudged back into his bedroom that was shared with his lover.

Asahi was sleeping soundly, hugging thr pillow Nishinoya used to get away from Asahi but also leave him undisturbed, One small glance at him and Nishinoya's frustration melted away. Nishinoya chuckled a little bit, walking away to make some food.

After making breakfast, Nishinoya stepped back into their room to see Asahi, who was unsurprisingly, still sleeping.

Noya grabbed the pillow snuggled into Asahi and ripped it away. Asahi let out a whine and rolled away, a small laugh escaped Noya's lips before he smiled at his lover once more.

Noya leaned down and softly kissed Asahi's forehead, a small hum left Asahi's lips as he stirred awake. Asahi's unfocused chocolate brown eyes stared at Nishinoya's soft ones.

“G'morning, my love” Asahi muttered, his voice was a little deeper than usual but Nishinoya didn't mind. “Morning! I made breakfast” Nishinoya's cheery voice spoke. Asahi let out a hum as he softly kissed Nishinoya's forehead. Asahi rubbed the sleep out of his eyes when he finally noticed Nishinoya's hair.

“Oh, you haven't done your hair yet?” Asahi asked, Nishinoya's hair wasn't wet, so it was a surprise that his hair wasn't styled into his usual hairstyle. “ehhh, I would've done it earlier but I finished the containter of gel, and my new order won't be here until next month” Nishinoya shrugged.

Asahi let out a hum, smiling softly as he ran his hand through Nishinoya's hair. Nishinoya let out a giggle “Hey, c'mon, the food's gonna get cold” He spoke cheerily.

Asahi smiled as he watched his lover walk to the kitchen. “he's so cute” Asahi mumbled.