♡ Satisfied

Nishinoya watched as Asahi and his newly wedded wife danced slowly on the dance floor laughing and smiling. Frowning ever so slightly, the previous Guardian of Karasuno sighed and stood up, startling Sugawara who sat right beside him. Sugawara tugged on his sleeve, Nishinoya glances at Sugawara before flashing him a smile as fake as his acceptance.

As a shadow overcast his eyes, he walked out to the nearby balcony. Tears trailed down his face, a sigh escaped his lips as his gaze trailed up at the sky.

The stars glowing ever so brightly, the moon shining down. His heart ached. Gripping the flower that had been given to him by the woman who Asahi had married, a sign of gratitude for his fake acceptance.

Gripping the petals harshly, he tossed it into a pond nearby. Tears spilling continuously as he silently sobbed at his friend's wedding. Sugawara watched as Nishinoya silently sobbed, he asked Daichi to grab a bottle of water for him as he silently approached the shorter male.

Gently placing his hand on the male's shoulder, he flashed a gentle smile, promising he would find someone, someday, somewhere. Sugawara brought the male in for an embrace, whispering gentle words of affirmation in his ear.

Nishinoya cried into the mother-like male's shoulder. Rubbing circles on Nishinoya's back, Sugawara whispers words to coax the male to cease his tears. They stayed like that for a little while...

"Nishinoya..." Sugawara mumbled

"I know, I know..." Nishinoya sheepishly chuckled as he wiped his tears "I should be happy for him..." Nishinoya sighed before looking up at the stars.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Sugawara asked softly. Nishinoya glanced at him before training his gaze onto the stary night sky.

"I didn't wanna ruin it, it's better to break my own heart than lose a friend as amazing as him" Nishinoya chuckled "Although this wasn't what I wanted, I'm satisfied with it..." Nishinoya chuckled.

"As long as he's happy..."