💕 Crystal Lily

Gods AU

Nishinoya's the god of destruction
Asahi is the god of creation... Or he's jesus, either one—

—————

Nishinoya and Asahi were often assumed to hate each other, however, that theory had been proven wrong not to long ago.

Asahi watched the children play as he softly smiled. The happiness they had been radiating was contagious.

“ASAHIIII!!!” The god of destruction yelled. Asahi sat up and watched as the smaller male happily ran towards him.

he was wearing a black hoodie over his dark blue and white striped shirt and his black ripped jeans. The male had his hair down instead of having his usual wild hairstyle, most likely because he rushed here for some reason.

a soft smile spread across Asahi's face as he let out a chuckle.

“Hey, Noya, what's up?” Asahi asked softly.

a grin spread across Nishinoya's face as he replied, “Let's dance!”

Asahi let out a chuckle as he watched Nishinoya happily dance around him, following his lead, Asahi started to create and follow where Nishinoya would step.

A small ritual they did. Nishinoya slipped and accidentally fell into a bed of lilies. his eyes widening when he sees the lilies wilt.

“shit, shit, shit— Asahi, I'm so sorry!” He apologized as he tried to get up before all the lilies could wither away from his touch.

A soft frown placed apon his lips when he realized the lilies would wither away even after he had moved away. The beautiful pristine white wilted faster than normal.

Asahi created frost to nullify Nishinoya's withering. Nishinoya muttered soft apologies as he turned to leave. Asahi grabbed Nishinoya's sleeve as he smiled.

“It's okay Noya, I wanted to give you a present today” Asahi softly smiled. Nishinoya retracted his hand, a small frown settling on his face.

“I-I'll just kill it Asahi, t-this won't-” Asahi embraced Nishinoya. “That's what I'm trying to say, I wanna give you a gift that is eternal” Asahi smiled as he wiped away Nishinoya's straying tears.

“Come on, it's okay, I'm not mad” Asahi smiled as he placed his forehead against Nishinoya's.

Nishinoya's soft whimpers slowly came to a stop as he sighed.

“O-okay...” Asahi grinned as he pulled Nishinoya towards the lilies.

Nishinoya's steps halted when Asahi crouched down to pick up multiple frost covered lily. with a little magic the frost engulfed each flower with a clear crystal-like structure.

“A crystal lily” Asahi sheepishly smiled as he handed the flowers to Nishinoya. Nishinoya looked at it with curiosity. a smile spreading across his face as he turned back to Asahi.

“I love you, Asahi” Nishinoya grinned.

“I-I love you too... Noya” Asahi sheepishly looked away, his face flushing red.

“Ah! I have to go! See you next time, Asahi!” Nishinoya exclaimed as he ran out of the garden.

Asahi waved as he watched the retreating figure.

------bonus:

“Hey Noya! welcome back- where'd you get those flowers?” Tanaka asked his roommate. the flowers hadn't withered from Noya's touch or the drastically different climate.

“Oh! I got it from Asahi!” Nishinoya grinned as he placed them in an empty vase.

“Ah, I wish I had someone like that” Tanaka whined.

“I AM RIGHT HERE” Ennoshita yelled.