💕 I'm Here 💗

-Might contain triggers
⚠ Please proceed with caution if the topic of Cutting makes you uncomfortable, or skip ⚠

☆———💌———☆

Nishinoya laughed at Tanaka's joke before noticing his lover with Kiyoko.

'You aren't good enough'

Nishinoya clicked his tounge before walking in with a grin as fake as his laughter. He greeted his seniors, peers, and underclassmen with a smile, before placing his stuff onto the floor to start warming up.

'Just face the facts. He's thinking of leaving you. Everyone does.'

Shoving the thought away, he failed to notice the jump float serve coming his way. He wasn't able to react as the ball hit him in the face.

“Nishinoya? Are you okay?” Sugawara asked gently. Nishinoya snapped his head to face his senior “Yeah! I just zoned out” Nishinoya sheepishly said.

Liar.

Sugawara sighed softly and smiled, muttering a small "okay". He grinned and gave him a thumbs up. Yelling for one more from Kinoshita.

They'll find out soon enough.

Nishinoya continued to try and receive the ball, his thoughts slowly dissipating as he focused more on the ball than the thoughts.

They closed the gym up and Nishinoya was invited to Asahi's house. Nishinoya hesitantly accepted, out of all the people, he should know.

You selfish prick

Asahi and Noya walked into Asahi's household, it was quiet and empty. His parents must be on a business trip.

You'll only burden him

You're overreacting

He won't love you anymore.

More thoughts rushed to Nishinoya's mind as he sat on Asahi's bed. Tears started to stream down his face, soft sobs escaping his lips.

He doesn't love you. No one does.

Asahi turned around and looked at the junior who was currently having a mental breakdown. Rushing to his side Asahi whispered softly in his ear as the libero broke down.

Stop being dramatic! Boys shouldn't cry!

Nishinoya's grip on Asahi tightened as his tears rolled down his cheeks as he apologized repeatedly for nothing in particular.

“Shhh... Love, I'm here- I'm here, what's wrong?” Asahi asked softly, as Nishinoya's sobs decreased.

“I-I-I'm sorry– I-I'm so s-sorry I-” Asahi gently placed his lips on Nishinoya's. Effectively shutting the libero up.

“I-I—” “Don't apologize, love. Just tell me what's wrong” Asahi smiled softly as he carried the smaller male to his bed.

“...I relapsed...” Nishinoya mumbled. Asahi flinched as his hand made it's way to touch Nishinoya's wrists. Gently wrapping his fingers around the smaller male's wrist.

“Have you disinfected it?” Asahi asked. Nishinoya shook his head. Asahi softly sighed and carried the smaller male into his bathroom. Nishinoya sat in uncomfortable silence as he watched his lover disinfect his self inflicted wound.

“...You aren't mad?” Nishinoya asked, Asahi paused for a little bit “No, did you think I would be?” Asahi asked. Now it was Nishinoya's turn to pause.

“...yeah” Nishinoya mumbled “I mean... You worked so hard to get me to where I am... Where I was... And I just...” Nishinoya trailed off as he started to cry once again.

Asahi finished wrapping the wound and pulled the male into a hug.

“Yuu, I love you with all my heart, if there's something going on please, talk to me okay?” Asahi said. Nishinoya nodded slowly.

Asahi chuckled and sat on his bed, Nishinoya's thoughts seemed to have disappeared. Asahi brought the smaller male into his arms and kissed the top of his head.

“Let's take a nap, yeah?” Asahi asked. Nishinoya shook his head, Asahi softly chuckled. “Well?” Asahi mumbled, softly teasing Nishinoya.

“I want more kisses...o-on the lips” Nishinoya mumbled. Asahi chuckled and gave the libero what he wanted.

“Don't be afraid to ask okay?” Asahi said with a smile “I won't...As long as it's you” Nishinoya mumbled.

“That's fair”