💟 Headcanons 💟

#1: Nicknames

Asahi's nickname is 'puppy'
Reason being: he's wholesome, just wants friends, and attached to Nishinoya. Also because it flusters him.

Nishinoya's nickname is 'Love'
Reason being: its simple, sweet, and short, like him—

#2: Neighborhood

Asahi lives 10 minutes away from Nishinoya, therefore they hang out a lot. Mmmm... Poor neighbors.

#3: Caught

They've been caught making out in the clubroom or storage closet by... Literally everyone. The ones who witnessed the worst were Takeda and Ukai. Sugamama reprimanded them both.

#4: Dates

Double dates, triple dates, quadruple dates, you name it. They've gone on them at least once. The most common are double dates, with Sugawara and Daichi.

#5: Calming down

Asahi needs to be calmed down before matches a lot so Nishinoya usually gives him hugs or pep talks. Whenever Nishinoya is frustrated, annoyed, or just downright yelling at people for no apparent reason, all you need to do is tell Asahi to hug Nishinoya and the smol bean of fury will suddenly be a smol bean of affection.

#6: Exes

Asahi has 3 exes
Nishinoya has none

Asahi's first relationship was with a girl in his middle school. She ended up finding someone else and they broke off because of it.

Asahi's second relationship was in his first year of Karasuno, she lost interest and found that she were actually just aromantic so she broke it off with him saying he would find someone, although it wasn't her, they still keep in contact.

Asahi's 3rd relationship was in the the same year as the last one, they lost contact because they had gotten expelled for something and Asahi decided to take a break from the dating world and third-wheeled DaiSuga for his entire 2nd year.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Yo! Azzy here! Sorry for this shit-like post, but all I wanna say is, if you wanna read some stuff that I suggest, I have a reading list called "Haikyuu Books"

And thank you so much for the views! I'll try to update daily, maybe even twice a day. Anyways, peace!

—Azzy