💕Wifi Password

This is during Noya's 2nd year of College

----

“Hey, Noya what's your wifi password?” Asahi asked. Nishinoya didn't respond, mostly because he was listening to music.

Asahi sighed and smiled softly, pulling out his phone he jokingly entered his name into the wifi password. surprisingly, it connected. he felt his face start to heat up as he walked over and hugged Nishinoya.

“Huh? Asahi-san?” Nishinoya struggled to wiggle out of his grip. Nishinoya sighed and turned to look at the soft giant. “What's up?” Nishinoya asked.

“Your wifi password is my name...” He muttered softly, his face getting hotter with every word he uttered. Nishinoya felt his face heat up “W-what? n-no it's not!” Nishinoya stammered.

“Yes it is... I got into your wifi just by jokingly putting my name in...” Asahi said as he passed Nishinoya his phone. Nishinoya blushed when he realized Asahi's wasn't lying. Nishinoya buried his head into Asahi's chest out of embarrassment.

“You okay-?” Asahi asked peacefully. “Nope- I'm feeling gay—” Nishinoya slapped a hand over his mouth. Asahi let out a laugh as Nishinoya buried his cherry red face deeper into Asahi's chest.

the rest of the day was filled with teasing from Asahi and a whole lot of blushing from Nishinoya's part.