Two

Y/n POV
When I came home, I immediately regretted coming through the front door. As soon as I put my hand on the handle, my extremely overprotective mother opens the door and bombards me with so many kisses, all over my face.

       Shit! Why do I keep forgetting to come through the back door??

Then she asks me the same fifty
questions that she asks me every day like; 'how are you?' 'How was your day?' 'How's your mood?' All that shit she wishes I would answer. I can talk, well, write, same thing, communicate. But I'm mute, I guess, I don't know why. But on top of that, I have depression and anxiety. I also hate myself and I'm a little suicidal.

        School was great mom! Today, this prick named Troy said some really mean things to and about me that almost made me cry! My mood is great!

I know she can't hear what's going on I side my head. That's a good thing. She can't hear it when I'm screaming at myself along with all the profanity, she can't hear the constant replays of all the things people say about me and my sarcastic comments.

Mom sighs after her questions every day, hoping that I'll answer, like she's waiting for me to wake up from a coma.

"Go put on something nice, please." Mom yells from the kitchen.

         Why? I'm wearing something nice!!   Sweat pants and a hoodie is nice, it's comfy!!

"We're going to a dinner party tonight. All of us!"

       Where???? Oh well... I better go get changed.

I go up to my room and change out of my sweats and school hoodie into [something casual but a bit formal], I [do something with your hair] and go downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         So. Where are we going, who's hosting?? TELL ME!!!

Dad pulls up in front of a nice house, it looks vaguely familiar.

"Okay kiddo, hop out," Dad says enthusiastically. I 'hop out' of the car and lookup at the pretty house. There's a nicely manicured lawn, a pretty flower bed and a simple but sophisticated walkway. I pause, I peek into the garage and see four bikes lying there. I frown, confused.
                     Ding! Dong!
The door opens a few seconds later, and a pretty woman appears at the threshold.
"Y/m/n!" She says loudly,
"Karen!" My mom replies.

            Oh. Fuck.

Word count - 404

Welp, we all know who's house it is. I promise it gets better...I hope...
From,, the weird author