Twenty

Recap:
Y/n POV
I went to the kitchen, mom was there already and she was on the phone.
"...here she comes. I'll hand you over to her."
I hadn't heard the phone ring.
Hmmm. Wait! Maybe it's Mike!
Mom waned me over to the phone, I grabbed the receiver uncertainly.
"Y/n?"
The owner of the voice on the other end was not Mike.

Normal:

It was El.
El was calling my house and she knows I'm listening. I had questions.
Why the fuck is she calling? How did she even get my number?
"Y/n, how are you?"
She doesn't care, she's just trying to torment me.
"Never mind about that, I don't care how you are. I know that you're hanging with Max. I don't like it. I don't like how you're stealing all of my friends."
The Party aren't your friends. YOU abandoned them.
" Ya know, they don't actually care about you. They're just trying to get dirt on you so they can expose you. Back to the subject on how you are. I don't wish you were dead I wish you had never been born at all. My ass was sore for a few days after our little fight in the parking lot. And Mike doesn't actually care about you, he's just trying to make me jealous. Seriously, you should die now."
For some reason she was getting to me. I know it's a bit cliché that the most popular girl in school bullies the girls who she thinks are 'lesser' than her. She was really getting to me. Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas and Max are all my friends. Probably the only friends I've ever had.
She's right you know.
But WHY is she right?
She would know everything, everyone loves her, remember?
I don't love her.
Everyone else does.
The voice in my head was right, El is better. She probably IS right.
Tears were already streaming down my face.
"Bye now." El says before she hangs up.
Mom had already gone to her office to work on something for her job.
I put the phone back in it's respective place.
I know what I have to do.
I went back to my room where Max was still sleeping. I quickly wrote her another note and stuck that one on her forehead.

      'Max,
I can't do this anymore. I want out. I want it to end. It's been hurting forever. I can't do it.
Thank you for being my friend for the past week and just talking to me. Thank The Party for being there too.
Tell my parents that I loved them.
Tell Mike that I really appreciated him while I was around. Tell him that I'm sorry and that,  I loved him.
You guys won't be missing much when I'm gone.
I'm so sorry.
                      —Y/n'

I had written that note on a bigger sticky note.
I quietly got my bag and packed it with a few things.
I took the cigarettes and lighter out of the drawer where I had put them.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a sharpening stone and a knife.
Pausing for a second before opening a cabinet where my parents kept the liquor. I grabbed a decent sized bottle of vodka and a few beers.
I put them in my bag carefully.
I sadly went around the house to look at each room for the last time. My room was the last place I went to.
"Bye." I said softly.
I went to the back door, opened it quietly took one last look before closing the door and going outside.

Word count - 605
Please don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't be here. Your parents love you, your friends love you, I love you and Finn loves you.
Also,, did anyone find the reference I put in?
Ok welp, drink water, watch Dumb and Dumber, wash your hands, watch Dumb and Dumber To, stay safe, watch Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit, and lastly,, stay cool.
:D
—Trina