Five

"Hey! Y/n! What are you doing?!?!" Mike had looked up from the game and seen that I was building a fort.
Jesus fuck! He scared me! Was I not supposed to build a fort?? Was o supposed to do NOTHING?!?!?
"Mike, relax." Will says,
"Yeah Mike. Calm down. You can't leave El's old fort lying around forever.." Lucas adds,
"Hey look Mike, she's a better fort builder than you!" Dustin pipes up with a laugh.
El's fort? EL'S FORT?!?!? See Y/n, I told you that he doesn't like you.
"It's fine Y/n, I was just—!" Mike sees me glaring at him. "Y/n it's fine! It looks really nice. Y/n, I'm not mad at you. It's just that... that a few years ago, I made a fort for El, were not friends anymore so I destroyed it."
Yeah, no shit Sherlock.
"Really I like it. I'll tell my mom not to take it down, okay?" Mike continues, "can I come in?"
I scoot over so there's room for him to sit. He bonks his head on the wood, because he's VERY tall, he chuckles a bit. We sit in silence for a minute before Will gets annoyed.
"Mike are we going to finish the campaign or what?" He asks rudely,
"Yeah, I'm coming." Mike replies before getting up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike POV
It was fun to sit in the fort that Y/n had built. She sits there in the fort, just when we finish the campaign, my mom calls us up for dinner.
We all rush upstairs, except y/n, she walks up slowly.
"Alright kids! There's mac 'n cheese and pizza for you." Lucas's dad gestures you a huge bowl of Mac 'n cheese and 4 boxes of pizza.
"All of this for us?" Dustin asks excitedly,
"Yep. Feel free to stuff you faces, but I would recommend saving room for the brownies that y/n's mom brought for you guys."
Dustin and Lucas look like they're in heaven.
"What will you guys eat?" Will questions,
"We've got some grilled chicken and salad." Mr. Sinclair responds
"And the pie is for us!" Y/n's dad pipped up.
"Can we bring all our food to the basement?" I ask before adding, "so we can hang out without feeling limited...?"
"Sure Mike, and, oh! I almost forgot, have you given y/n a tour of the house yet?" My mom says as she puts some salad on a plate.
"No."
"Do that please."
"Okay!"
"We'll, uh—" Dustin starts
"Be in the basement!" Will finishes,
"Yeah! That!" Lucas ads as they bolt downstairs.

Word count - 433

Next chapter is the tour of the house.
This story is still shit.
- the author who failed