Nine

Mike POV
Y/n slams the back door behind her.
"What happened?" Asked Will.
"I don't know." I replied as I ran out after her.
"Y/n! Hey! Stop!"
She stops.
That's a good sign.
"Are you okay?"
She doesn't do anything.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What'd I do??
She turns around and glares at me.
Fuck. She's pissed. Y/n is about to fucking kill me.
Y/n did not kill me.
As she walks past me she says;
"I'm fine."
Y/n l/n just said something to me! But she is NOT fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV
"These are good brownies!" Dustins says through a mouthful of brownie.
Thanks, I didn't make them.
"They are so so so so goooddddd!" Lucas groans spewing brownie crumbs everywhere.
Just dump Max, marry the brownie and have her use birth control because you're getting brownie babies everywhere.
"Can I get the recipe?" Will asked politely.
Ask my mom. Again, I didn't make them.

Damn, mom, these brownies ARE good. Gets me every time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys I'm going to put all the leftovers in the fridge!" (a/n: for a minute I could not spell fridge my mind was blank lol) mrs Wheeler came downstairs, the boys were playing a board game and I was just watching.
"Y/n hun, your parents are going to leave soon." She tells me.
I go upstairs to see my parents.
"Y/n we're going to leave soon." My mom tells me as she puts on her scarf.
"You know y/m/n, the boys are going to be having a group sleepover tonight and if y/n wants to stay she is welcome to. We have some extra toothbrushes and one of my children can lend her some pyjamas." Mrs Wheeler says.
"I'm okay with that, y/n what do you think?"
I stare at her and nod my head.
"Great! I'll go tell— Mike! Oh you scared me! Can you go lend y/n some comfy clothes? Thanks honey." She leans over towards him to kiss his head but he leans away.
"Come on I'll go get you some clothes." Mike starts walking up the stairs and I follow him into his room. He opens a drawer in his dresser, pulls out a pair of sweat pants and holds them up to my legs to see if they'll fit.
"Hmmmmmm... they're a bit big,"
Well, I have a theory.
"You can roll up the cuffs if you want..." he now holds up a t shirt that would even be oversized on him before tossing it to me. "Do you want a hoodie? It gets a little cold in the basement at night this time of year. Here, this one's my favourite, you can borrow it." He hands me the hoodie. "Um, you can change in here, I'll close the curtains in case of pervs and I'll shut the door after I leave so you have privacy." Mike leaves. I couldn't help but notice that Mike's cheeks were a little pink.
I change quickly
His sweater smell so nice... WHY are you smelling his sweater? Because it smells nice. Wow. I'm creepy.

Mike POV
My door opens and y/n walks out of my room in my clothes that are definitely too big for her.

Word count - 549

Well I think this might be a good place to end this chapter. Stay cool :)
— the author