Six

Still Mike POV
"So this is the dining room... these are the stairs, obviously... ignore all the cringe pictures..." I stopped at the top of the stairs realizing that y/n did NOT ignore the pictures. I watched her as she looked at each picture. Eventually she reached the top of the stairs waiting for me to continue the tour.
"Ok, moving on. This is Nancy's room, Nancy is my older sister. Hey Nancy! Watcha doing?"
Nancy and a boy her age were talking (thank god), on Nancy's bed.
"What do you want mike?!" She snapped getting up from where she sat.
"Calm down! Jeez! I'm just giving y/n a tour." I retorted.
"Who?" She asked, crossing her arms. Y/n pops out from behind me.
"Oh, hi! I'm Nancy!" She says
"And I'm Jonathan. Will's brother." The boy on Nancy's bed adds.
Y/n didn't answer, she just looked at them.
"Y/n doesn't really talk." I say before it gets too awkward.
"Oh shit sorry. Well, see you around!"
Nancy says before she closes her door.
"Onwards with the tour!" I say in a silly voice that really just was a bad British accent, trying to get her to laugh, but she didn't, she just stares at me. No. It seemed as though she was studying my face. I'd seen her do that to almost everyone tonight.
       Ok Mike, calm down, why do you have butterflies in your stomach?? I don't know Mike, maybe it's because y/n l/n has been staring at my face for two fucking minutes?!?! Chill, you're going to show her Holly's room, and then your room, I hope you didn't leave anything embarrassing lying around.
"So," I say, she stops studying my face, "this is Holly's room... and this is my room.
         Oh my god Mike! She's judging us! Why is she walking in?!?!?!
Indeed y/n had walked into my room and started looking around.
"Yeah, um, and over there is my parents room, we can't go in there..." she walked out of my room, "and over here,, the most exciting part of the house... the bathroom!!" I over dramatically present the bathroom to her, she walks in and shuts the door.
"Ok, I'll wait on the stairs." I go and sit on the second to top stair cause I don't want to invade her privacy and listen to her use the bathroom.
"...we knew it was serious when she was in the second grade, that's when the accident happened."

Word count - 420

Edit- Oml 420
The next chapter will reveal what 'the accident' was/is... ooooooo !!!
Oof. Why am I the way that I am???
- the author who questions her existence