Four

Y/n POV
We heard the boys coming upstairs and it legit sounded like this:
Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
The basement door opens and Mike, Lucas, Dustin and Will come out. All of them look confused.
"Boys, this is Y/n," Karen gestures to me, and I shrink a little, " Y/n, this is Will, Mike, Dustin and Lucas—"
"We know her. She's in our home room, english and science class." Mike cuts off his mother. I can't tell if he's annoyed or not because he smiles at me when he finishes.
"Oh. Well I see you've already met..." mrs Wheeler now introduces my family and me to everyone else.
"Y/n, how's school?" Will's mom, Joyce Byers asks me. I just stare at her with a blank face.
"Don't take it personally, she doesn't talk much, um, at all actually. Once in a blue moon, we'll get a 'yes' or an 'okay'." My mom saves me from doing anything awkward, only a little though.
         Hi, I'm Y/n, school is great! Apart from the bullies and the fact that I have no friends. I kinda enjoy being a depressed bitch wallflower.
It seems like they all pity me, on the other hand, the boys are standing there with an 'old news!' look on their faces.
"Y/n, why don't you go downstairs with the boys to hang out."
I come out of the shadow that I was standing in, and slowly walk towards the boys.
"Have you ever played DnD before?" Lucas asks me as we walk down to the basement.
        Oh, yes I've played that, except I don't talk so I'm an excellent player of whatever that game is that I've never heard of before.
"You can't play without talking, genius!" Dustin tell Lucas in a mocking tone as they sit down at a table with dice and pieces on it. Mike ignores them and talks to me.
"You can help me play if you want." He offered, I stare at him blankly for a minute before going to examine the rest of the basement. "Oh okay then." The boys go back to playing their game.
I admire the posters on the walls, I glance into the bathroom, and then watch the boys playing the game, fully immersed. Something behind Mike catches my eye.
There were chairs set up in a weird position by a wooden countertop, there was a blanket hanging off the side of one of chair, the rest of the blanket was crumpled on the ground... almost like someone had destroyed a fort.
       Well I have nothing better to do besides rebuilding this fort like a four year old while the boys play their game.
I rearranged the chairs and put a different blanket on them. I made this fort really comfy, which was easy because there were already pillows and blankets inside.
"Hey! Y/n! What are you doing?!?!"

Word count - 484

Here's a longer one for you. So y/n discovered El's old fort... what could happen next???
- the weirdo author