Epilogue

Narrator POV
Y/n, Mike, Max, Lucas, Dustin, Will and El all lives happy lives after those events. Of course they had their problems. But because El showed up at the Quarry, the future was changed;

In the near future, the following happened:

Y/n and Mike stayed friends. They were very close and were always hanging out. Y/n, El and Max learned how to play DnD! So they had campaigns once or twice a week.
El dumped Troy
(a/n: because let's face it,, he's an asshole), and Max officially, but respectfully, dumped Lucas for the last time.
El came out as pan, and Max as bi and they started dating. They were a very very very cute couple.
Dustin stayed in high school, his mom still got sick, but y/n's mom helped her through her last few years.
There was a new girl at Hawkins high in grade 11 from Japan; her and Lucas got very close ;).

And if you're wondering what happened AFTER high school, continue reading;

Will went to college and opened his very own veterinary clinic. He came out as bi (he was very accepted, they were all happy for him) , he dated a man named John for a while before they broke up. He ended up marrying a woman named Jennifer. They had three kids; two boys and a girl.

Lucas didn't end up with the girl from Japan.
He still got married and had one girl.
And she takes after her aunt Erica.
Lucas turned Hawkins Lab into a university building, he definitely sealed the basement permanently. He is now the student's' favourite professor.

Dustin took over Mr. Clarke's job after he retired. Suzie moves to Hawkins. Her and Dustin got married and had 3 cats and one boy.

El and Max stayed together all through college, they had several fights. They eventually got married, adopted a girl and opened their own shops. Max's was a comic book/sci-fi store/skate shop, El's was adjoined to Max's store, which was a very popular bakery. They lived in the apartment above.

Y/n's powers stayed with her for the rest of her life, although just like El, she rarely used them. She eventually went into y/d/c (your dream career) and was very happy doing it.
She still had nightmares about that day at Sattler Quarry, but she was never alone in the world.

Mike became an extremely successful writer, he wrote many fictional books and a few about his life expe. He asked y/n out MANY times before she said yes, which was after university. They dated for several years before getting married. Y/n and Mike had one kid of their own, a girl, and adopted two others, twins; a girl and a boy.

Y/n POV
After dinner, Mike and I went up to my room to continue our conversation.
I went to bed right after he left, which was pretty late.
I couldn't sleep so I climbed out of my window and onto the roof. I got up quickly since I had been doing this for a while.
"Damn those stars are beautiful." I whispered to myself.
The sky was full of stars that night. I sat there for a while, reflecting on the past few days.

"We're all far too young to die."

Word count - 561