One

Mike POV
"I've planned a short campaign for tonight." Will said as Lucas, Dustin, Will and I put our books back in our lockers.

"Okay, Will," I respond half excitedly.
Giggling was coming from down the hall. We turn around and see a girl wearing a funky patterned shirt and a girl with red hair, arm in arm, skipping down the hall while giggling.

"Ugh."

The girl with the patterned shirt is named is El, short for Eleven. We found her in the woods during a thunderstorm while looking for Will, it's a long story. El was being held in an evil lab for her whole life until she escaped, we found her, she lived with me, she HAD powers, we started dating, she dumped me, we got back together, all this drama was happening while we were fighting monsters, she lost her powers, hence the 'HAD', she started coming to school and dumped me for my/our childhood bully, who still bullies us to this day, Troy. The redhead, Max, is Lucas's girlfriend, although they don't talk to much anymore.

"Lucas, how's Max?" I ask him, he snorts.
"I dunno, we haven't talked in a while."
"Oh, sorry man.."
"It's cool," He replied. It was silent for a moment before Dustin saves us.
"Who else is coming to the dinner party tonight?"
"Oh ummmm, I don't know I wasn't really listening to my mom."
"Okay," He says.

We walk outside to our bikes. We were just about to leave when I look up to see Troy with El on his arm. They were talking to a girl who's in a few of our classes. Troy seems to be taunting the girl, Y/n. After a minute, they walk away, both laughing. Troy and El walk past us. Y/n glares after them. She never talks.

             Jeez, if looks could kill, Troy and El would've dropped dead as soon as they took their first step away from Y/n.

"What are you looking at, Frog face?" Troy says as he shoves me. Him and El walk away, laughing even harder.
"Let's go." Dustin pat's me on the back.

Word count - 358

Oof. This was shit. I'll try to make it better as I go.
- the weirdo who wrote this story

2022 edit:
For some reason I wrote this in present tense which is weird, and don't mint the a/n I left, I was just vibing