Fifteen

RECAP:
Mike POV
We stop laughing.
She's getting closer...? She's getting pretty close. Holy fuck she's getting very close! Are we supposed to kiss or something? I hope so...
I start to lean closer...
Will POV
Mikes leaning closer...
Lucas POV
          I hope they don't start making out in front of us.
Dustin POV
Mikes never going to hear the end of this. Hehehe.
Y/n POV
Holy shit! Mike is learning in...

NORMAL:
Still y/n POV
We're really close, about six inches apart. Closer. Closer. Two inches apart.

At the last second I shove Mike over and start tickling him.
"Hey!" Mike practically shouts, looking a little hurt but he's still laughing.
"Got you!" I say, laughing at how easily I fooled him. I look over to the couch and the boys are laughing, mostly at Mike. I need to stop looking away from things because then Mike grabbed my waist and tried to pin me down, but THIS time I reacted fast enough. I was too fast for Mike, I squirmed out of his grip and I ended up laying across his stomach (a/n: You guys kinda looked like a '+' sign)
"I win!" I declared snickering.
"Don't rub it in." Mike grumbled back. I laughed.
"Mind-manipulator." He continued.
"You're just gullible. Accept it Michael."
"Micheal?!" Mike sits up with a tiny rage.
"Nooooo!" I cling onto his waist.
He looks down at me and smirks, "What?"
"I don't know." I released him.
The door to the basement opens.
"Mike, is everything okay? I heard yelling." Mrs. Wheeler was at the top of the stairs.
"Yeah. We're fine!" He yelled back.
"Okay. Dinners going to be ready soon." She says.
"Okay!" Everyone replied in unison.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike POV
We had some leftover mac 'n' cheese for dinner. I wasn't very hungry and neither was y/n. We both just peck at our food.
"Mike, can you now please tell—?" my mom starts before she got cut off by Nancy.
"What happened to you guys?" She bursts.
I glanced at y/n. "We, uh, fell(...?)"
"Pretty badly. Did y/n somehow fall on her head?" She asked.
"Yup." I say kinda stupidly, but I know y/n wouldn't want me to tell them what really happened.
Y/n got picked up after dinner. Before she walked out the door, she turned around and hugged me. It was longer than a normal hug. Her head was buried in my shoulder. I felt butterflies, a feeling I rarely had with El.
"Thank you." She whispered only so I could hear. I hugged her a little tighter.
I missed her when she let go, I missed her hug, but she couldn't stay forever.

Word count - 452

A/n: sorry I haven't really updated in A bit. I've been busy with everything that's been going on.
I hope you had a great Halloween yesterday. I was Pippi Longstocking and I hung out with two of my friends. I hope you guys were safe.
Happy birthday Malcolm!! (If you don't know who he is, he's in The Aubreys with Finn.)
Anyway, drink water, wash yo hands, stay safe and stay cool. Love you guys.
—Trina