Chapter 16 - Honeymoon Part 1

Chapter 16 – Honeymoon Part 1

Caleb's P.O.V

I did not intend to kiss my fake wife so passionately like that, I had originally planned to make the kiss look realistic, but when my lips felt hers, a familiar feeling had ignited inside me, I needed more, I wanted more, so I deepened the kiss and when Hazel gasped in surprise, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted what I knew could never be mine.

The loud cheers behind us suddenly snapped me out of my trance, "Fuck! What did I just do?" I questioned myself, "I am a man after all and just reacted to having a beautiful woman by my side" My brain answered. "What?! When did I start to think that she was beautiful?" I continued to quiz myself. "The first time you laid eyes on her." My brained concluded making me feel slightly stupid.

No man on the planet could deny that my wife looked stunning in the simple wedding dress she wore; no man could deny that they did not find her big hazel eyes or her fuck me in the face lips attractive. The woman in front of me did not have to wear layers upon layers of make up to look beautiful, she was already gorgeous.

"Smile into the Camera." The not so professional photographer that arrived late to the wedding suggested as he took photos of me holding my wife, "Look into her eyes like she is the only woman in your world." He called out again taking even more photos. I followed his orders and looked at Hazel who was still blushing from the kiss earlier on.

"Now carry your wife!" The photographer shouted not knowing that I was planning to tank his business immediately I got my wedding photos.

"He doesn't have to do that." Hazel said shaking her head.

"Caleb what are you waiting for, carry your wife!" my grandfather commanded.

I easily picked up my new wife off the ground and into my arms causing her cheeks to flush even further. "Why was she blushing?" I thought to myself, it wasn't like this was the first time I picked her up.

"Great maintain that pose!" The photographer ordered, "Let's do family and friends photos next."

Two hours later, Hazel and I were seated in one of my family's private jet on our way to our honeymoon location; she had changed out of her form fitting wedding dress and was now wearing black leggings and a green baggy jumper. "One would think their wife would be dressed in something more appealing as they headed to their honeymoon." I muttered to myself, "But then again, why do I want her to dress more appealing for me? Was I going to take this arranged marriage seriously? Was I going to remain faithful to her? What would Britney do when she found out I was a married man?" I spiralled deeper and deeper into my thoughts.

"I'm hungry." Hazel whined, "Don't we have anything to eat on this plane?"

I stared at the crazy woman in front of me before pressing a button so the big breasted bleached blonde flight attendant could know she was needed.

"Anything I can help you with Mr Crofts?" She said in a raspy voice that made me think she wanted me to fuck her in the cabin toilet which I had honestly done before when Britney would angry break up with me because I wasn't paying her attention.

"Yes, my wife and I are hungry." I firmly said, "What's on the menu this afternoon?" 

The poor flight attendant did a double take and glared at Hazel who looked mildly interested at my choice of words.

"Erm......Sarah was it?" I asked uninterested about what she thought of my change in marital status.

"It's Ana sir." She replied in a shaky voice.

"Could you please get my wife and I some food?" I snapped, "Anytime today would be great too."  

The flight attendant immediately scurried back to where she came from while I secretly hoped she would not spit in our food. "If I see anything slightly off, she's getting fired."

"You have a type." My new wife teased pulling me out of my thoughts.

"A type?" I asked amused as I sipped the glass of whiskey in my hands.

"Skinny, blonde,.....model looking." Hazel replied while rolling her right hand suggesting she was looking for the right word.

"Slutty! That's the word I was looking for!" She pronounced.

"And what made you come to that conclusion?" I queried peering at my wife.

"Exhibit A!" She said pointing at the curtains from where the flight attendant came.

"Exhibit B would be that chick I saw you with at your friend's club." 

I had forgotten that Hazel saw Britney that night at the club, and to be fair Britney was not slutty, she was more the crazy type.

I laughed at Hazel's analysis, "I could say the same about you too." I shot back.

"What do you mean?" She inquired closely monitoring my face and my body language.

"Well you have a type too...Tall, handsome, and insanely rich." I mocked.

"WHAT?!"She petitioned as her mouth fell wide open, "Are you calling me a gold digger?"

"Exhibit A is Ben Crawford, and Exhibit B is leaving Ben Crawford so you could upgrade to me." I coolly stated without a doubt. 

That seemed to however set her off; she flipped her middle finger at me before swearing at me in Spanish.

After the abrupt end to our conversation, Hazel could not even bare to look at me, she put her earphones on, and read the books that she carried along with her on the flight, I could tell she was fuming, but what other explanation was there for her to leave Ben and marry me after being so adamant against our marriage from the beginning and kissing him right in front of me. "Did she think I was stupid?" I thought to myself, "The only reason she would carry on with this marriage if she loved Ben Crawford like I knew she did, was money."

___________Author's Notes__________

Don't you just love Caleb's P.O.V?

If you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote ⭐⭐⭐ and comment.

I have also moved  Hidden Desires from chapters over here, so if you haven't please give it  read!

___________________________________