Chapter 22 - Home coming

Chapter 22 – Home coming

Caleb's P.O.V

As the chauffer drove into my grandfather's mansion I was fuming, I couldn't believe my grandfather had moved my belongings from my penthouse back to his mansion. The only reason I moved into my penthouse in the first place was because I wanted to be as far as possible from the drama my father, mother, and sister caused, and well I was old enough to be by myself. My fists tightened as I remembered the discussion I had with my grandfather about moving out over eight years ago, I could tell the old man was hurt, but back then he gave me a tight lipped smile and his permission. He must have been planning my return all this while.

I looked over at my wife that was still a thousand percent mad at me and groaned inwardly, how was I meant to calm her down if we couldn't be alone? All I wanted to do was pull her close to me, taste her sweet lips, and run my hands around her soft curves.

"Life is so unfair!" I thought to myself, how was I meant to know that Anna or whatever her name is, was planning on using such extreme measures to seduce me, I myself couldn't believe the audacity of her actions. At least the stupid bimbo had been given her notice when we landed and would no longer be working for Crofts Enterprises.

"I don't want to live here." Hazel said sighing, "This marriage is already a sham, why must my life be continuously messed up by you and your family" She continued.

"Hazel, look I still want to be with you, what happened on the plane was –" Before I could finish explaining myself, she dismissed me by saying "I don't care Caleb, fuck whomever you want." After speaking her mind, she jumped out of the car and started storming towards the entrance.

A part of me wished she was going to request that my grandfather moved our things back to my penthouse, I knew It was cowardly of me to think that way, however my grandfather really did seem to like my little nutty hamster.

I quickly followed after her and as we both walked through the main entrance, my grandfather was on the other side waiting for us.

"My grandchildren, it's good to see you both."My grandfather beamed excitedly pulling Hazel and I into a hug.

"How was your honeymoon?" He inquired, "Was it everything you expected?" He probed further.

"Oh Hazel, you look more and more beautiful every time I see you, if I wasn't so old I would marry you instead." He jokingly teased. That seemed to have done the trick because a smile now harboured my pretty wife's face, and I could see traces of a blush.

"Thank you Grandfather." Hazel replied while wrapping her arm around the old man's elbow, "How have you been, have you been taking care of your health?" She questioned.

"Of course I have." My grandfather responded proudly, "I need to see at least four or five great-grandchildren before I die."

Hazel's mouth fell wide open, "That's a lot of children."

"I know, so you and Caleb better start soon." An evil smile spread across my face as I remembered what it felt like to be inside my wife last night and this morning, "we didn't use a condom so maybe we were already well on the way to having our little Caleb Junior" I thought to myself. For the first time in my life, the thought of a mini me running around made me happy, he would have my face, but his mum's beautiful hazel eyes.

"Caleb!" I heard my grandfather call, "Stop day dreaming! I have important things to talk to you and your wife about."

*******