Chapter 18 - Honeymoon Part 3

Caleb's P.O.V

So there I was kissing my fake wife, my head was screaming no, but my body was screaming yes

So there I was kissing my fake wife, my head was screaming no, but my body was screaming yes. our little make-out session went on for about ten minutes getting more and more heated as the seconds passed. I loved how soft her lips were, I loved the scent of her perfume, I loved how her silky hair felt in my hands, I loved how her body fitted into mine, I loved the soft moans escaping her lips, I loved how she easily made me hard.

I was just about lost in lust when my phone rang snapping us back into reality; she instantly pushed me off, and rushed out of the room.

"Fuck!" I yelled in anger before reaching for the phone in my pocket to shout at whoever was disturbing me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled into the phone.

"I've been trying to get through to you for the last few days, but you keep sending my call to voicemail!" Britney screeched back in return.

I face palmed myself wishing that I had checked the caller ID before picking up the call in anger.

"Britney we have been through this already, I can no longer be with you." I said as calmly as possible.

"Who is she?" She spat with venom.

"Who is who?" I asked hoping she hadn't caught on to the fact that I was now a married man.

"The bitch warming your bed!" She unhappily shot back.

"No one....." I mumbled truthfully, there was currently no one sharing my bed, at least not yet.

I sighed before sitting down at the edge of my honeymoon bed, "Why won't you just leave me alone?" I asked in frustration.

"I love you Caleb........ I can't imagine life without you." She said with a shaky voice.

I smirked into the phone, not once in the last three years we were together did I ever say I loved her. "I'm sorry Brit, I don't feel the same way." I responded before cutting the call off.

I flung my mobile phone to the other side of the bed and covered my face with my hands, even that annoying conversation with Britney did not reduce the painfully hard erection that my fake wife had given me. I was so sexually frustrated that when my phone rang a second time, I was ready to throw it into the sea, thank God that I didn't act on my instincts and actually checked who was calling.

"Grandfather?" I questioned unsure of why the old man was calling me on my honeymoon.

"How do you like the Top Tier?" He quizzed enthusiastically.

"It's fine." I answered briefly.

"Does my Granddaughter-in-law like it? Have you already started giving me great-grandchildren?" The old man curiously inquired. I looked down at my raging erection and grunted.