Chapter 17 - Honeymoon Part 2

Chapter 17 – Honeymoon Part 2

Hazel's P.O.V

By the time the private jet landed, I was more than ready to get off it. I couldn't believe that my idiot of a husband thought that I was a gold digger; I mean I had never even asked the fool to buy me anything. And the more annoying thing was that I was friends with Ben before he even knew about his rich family.

"Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh." I roared in frustration, the thought of spending a week with Caleb infuriated me. "Maybe he would get lost at sea or something." I secretly wished in my mind.

The plane door opened and as I walked down the stairs, I was greeted by a uniformed man that looked like he would be taking us to our accommodation.

"Welcome to Hawaii Mr and Mrs Crofts." He waved showing all his thirty-two teeth.

I sat down in the car that the man directed me into and turned on my phone as I waited for the crew to load mine and Caleb's luggage into the vehicle. Immediately my phone switched on, I had tons of messages and missed calls from Ben pop up.

Ben Crawford: I don't want to speak to my male friends, I need you!

Ben Crawford: Just dropped by your house, but no one was there.

Ben Crawford: Hazel where the hell are you?! I need to see you.

Ben Crawford: Please stop ignoring me and pick up my calls.

Ben Crawford: Fuck Hazel! I know I messed up, but I really.......really need you......I'm sorry!

"Gosh, why can't he just give me time to process how I feel?" I thought to myself. Ben didn't even know that I had gotten married to Caleb today. It amazed me how someone that knew everything about my life suddenly knew nothing. The fact he was still moping over the whole Cami situation added to my anger, "shouldn't the fool be happy he found out before it was too late?!"

"Men are simply idiots." I grumbled as Caleb entered the car.

"And women are too fake." He shot back at me slightly irritated.

"First you call me a gold digger, and now you're suggesting I'm fake too?!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Shit, we just got married and being with you is already a pain." Caleb muttered facing the window.

"I feel the exact same way! This marriage is a joke." I rudely stated shooting daggers at the back of his head.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Half an hour later, the chauffer drove us into a magnificent looking resort called 'The Top Tier', it looked like it was a picture out of a magazine, you could tell by just looking at it that staying In a place like this for a week could cost well into tens of thousands of dollars.