- two

Chapter Two: Park Siblings

----------------------------------------

Loud music, expensive wines, girls, money on the floor, cigarettes, expensive foods.

Life of President's son.

Partying, do whatever they want.

"HYUNG! LETS DANCE!" Park Sehun, the youngest son of the President of Korea.

"Just go and don't bother me here." The elder son said, Park Chanyeol. The older brother of Park Sehun.

Chanyeol hates partying because it's a too very noisy place and he hates it. Sehun and Sehun's best friend named Kim Jongin just forced him to come.

Kim Jongin. Womanizer, flirt, playboy, asshole, jerk, he doesn't know the serious love and true love is, best friend of Park Sehun. Only son of the Vice President.

"Chanyeol Hyung!" Jongin called Chanyeol. "What?" Chanyeol answered. "Want to hang out with Pretty Girls? Big boobs? Big butts? Tell me." Jongin said. Chanyeol laugh softly.

"You already know Jongin, I hate whores and bitch. I'm not like you two." Chanyeol answered, "Psh, you are a boring person eh?" Jongin mutters.

Chanyeol smirked as he takes a sip of champagne as he taking a sip, his attention went to the middle of the dance floor. Jongin stood up and shouted.

"H-HYUNG! SEHUN'S FIGHTING WITH SOMEONE" Jongin shouted and Chanyeol instantly went to the inside of the dance floor where Sehun was there and fighting. Chanyeol immediately came after and looked at Sehun who was fighting with the man and his blood starts to boil and kicked the man who was above Sehun.

"HOW DID YOU—" the man could not answer and he immediately received a hit from Chanyeol. Chanyeol does not want Sehun to get hurt. He loved his younger brother more than anything else.

He looked at Sehun who could not stand, he noticed Jongin leading Sehun up right away and he was left in the middle. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU BUTTING IN OUR FIGHT?!" Chanyeol was about to be punched but Chanyeol quickly dodged and whacked the man hard. The man immediately knelt down and instantly squirmed in pain.

"Let me ask you first. Who are you to touch my brother's face?" Chanyeol said seriously and even stepped on the man's abdomen so he couldn't move "Tell me, SPEAK UP YOU PUNK!" Chanyeol exclaimed and stepped hard on the man's thigh.

"Ack--Help!" The man said with difficulty and immediately two men who appeared to be with him when Chanyeol beat him arrived. "M-master!" Chanyeol stared at the two men and discovered that they were weaklings. He removed his foot from the man and confronted the two. "Hey you two, did you just call this pushover 'master'? Are you kidding me?" Chanyeol grins devilishly. And looked back at the man on his knees as the man got up a little.

"I want to break your hands, your face, and your fucking life for hurting my brother, jerk," Chanyeol said firmly and immediately kicked the man's face.

"M-MASTER! W-WHO ARE YOU?!" When another man asked, Chanyeol smiled and turned around. "Not your business also, this is not the end." Chanyeol was about to leave in case a man who was bald and looked like his friend spokes who beaten by  Chanyeol