- twentytwo

Chapter Twentytwo: Happy

---------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

I woke up from the touch of the sunlight. Ah, we had a barbecue party last night. We should not drink, but Baekbeom hyung insisted, so we did nothing but drink.

I got up from my bed. I looked around. I'm still in the room. I thought I was sleeping outside.

"Baekhyunn!! Wake up! Baekkie!"

I smiled and slowly stood up. I opened the door and saw Baekbeom. Dressed and looking like he was going somewhere.

"Uhm, good morning Hyung," I said, smiling, and he smiled at me. "I just woke you up to eat breakfast, and then I will leave because today is my first day."

"Ah, is that so? Be careful," I said. "Make sure you will eat your breakfast! I'll go first." He tapped me on the shoulder and left. I smiled and went back inside to wash up.

"Oh, you finally awake. Good morning."

I smiled slightly when I saw Chanyeol eating. I sat in the opposite chair and looked at the food ready.

Pancakes...ham...fried rice...sausage...

"Eat." I swallowed and took pancakes, then added a lot of honey and chocolate, as well as butter. That's how much I like when I eat pancakes hehe.

"O..okay? What's with that?" I smiled. Only now did Chanyeol see me eating flooding pancakes in honey and chocolate syrup.

"Because I like these Pancakes. Especially with lots of honey and chocolate syrup." I said, and Chanyeol smiled. "Alright. Eat more Baekhyun,"

"Ah, come with me later. We're going somewhere." He said, and I frowned. "Eh? Where? Sehun and I will have a class later--"

"Sehun is not here, he's with Jongin and Luhan. They went viking." They all went Viking and didn't take me?

"Actually, they want take you but, I did not agree because we are going somewhere."

I slowly nodded and continued eating.

"What! Don't touch me, okay?!"

"I don't have any disease. I'm handsome but you don't want me to stick with you. You really like me, Kyungsoo?"

"Don't make any noise! ​​A handsome human being here is sleeping!"

"Are you human? No, you're animal. Camel."

Sehun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Jongdae and Minseok are in the same van.

Hiking was sudden because Luhan requested it. He said he wanted to see Deer.

"Sehun."

Sehun ignored Luhan next to him. Sehun just put on his earphones and looked in the car window.