- thirtytwo

Chapter Thirthytwo: Your Smile Makes Me Smile.

--------------------------------------------------

Silence. Everything is quiet because of what is happening. Everyone was shocked by what Mabel said.

Baekhyun trembles while looking at Mabel, who was smiling. Even Chanyeol almost became a rock in his place.

"So, what? You can't believe that I know about it?" Mabel said, grinning.

"For two years with Chanyeol, do you think I will never know?" She added.

"Get out," Baekhyun looked down. His first is crumpled and trembling at the same time.

"No. I'm not leaving. Tell me first how you flirt the PARK BROTHERS--"

"Get.OUT." Baekhyun threatened.

"I told you bitch I'm not leaving---"

Everyone gasped when Baekhyun suddenly grabbed Mabel's hair and immediately swept it to the floor.

"BITCH GET OFF ME!!"

"This is what you want, right? A fight? I fucking give you what you want bitch." Baekhyun said as he slapped Mabel's head on the floor.

"ENOUGH!" Chanyeol said, trying to break them out, but Baekhyun could hardly hear anything.

"You fucking get your hands off me, Park!" Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol, so he backed away. Mabel could only hear her screams and shouts. No one wants to try to touch Baekhyun because it is absolutely mad.

"YOU BITCH GET OFF ME!!!!"

"I fucking won't. You ruined my day, so.." Baekhyun grinned and raised his other hand for a slap. "Let me ruin your fuckin ugly face, bitch." Everyone gasped at what Baekhyun did.

"You may forget, I am still a guy, and I do not care if you are still a woman."

"B-baekhyun Enough! Mabel, Enough!" Chanyeol said, trying to convince Baekhyun. He couldn't get close because he knew he could get hit by Baekhyun too.

"BAEKHYUN!"