- thirty

Chapter Thirty: Little Star

----------------------------------------

Baekhyun rushed out of the Restroom. Kyungsoo instantly approached him.

"What happened, Baek? Did you get hurt? What? Why are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun just smiled.

"Soo, I think...I won?" Baekhyun smiled as he wiped his tears away. "I don't want to ask because I know it's private. But if you need something to lean on. I'm here. We're all for you."

Baekhyun smiled. "Thank you, but I think I need to go home first." Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun. "Are you sure? Do you want me to come with you?" Baekhyun shook his head. "No, It's fine. You have fun here. Okay?" Kyungsoo did nothing. However, he took Baekhyun to the Parking lot.

"Call me when you reached home, okay?" Baekhyun nodded. "Okay. Thank you, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun smiled and started the car.

Baekhyun was driving seriously. The scene was forced back earlier. He never even talked to Sehun. He's confused. He didn't know what he was going to do.

But he had a place to go, which became his comfort place.

"Who's there--Baekhyun?"

"M-mother Mary..."

Love Orphanage. Every week, months, Baekhyun comes here. He always volunteered at this Orphanage. He also regularly brings a gift every time he goes but, right now? He needed a hug from Mother Mary.

"Oh my, It's already midnight. Come on in," Mother Mary said worriedly and let Baekhyun stay inside.

"What's the matter, Baekkie? Why are you crying?" Mother Mary hugged Baekhyun as he cried.

"W-We met..."

Mother Mary was silent. Ever since Chanyeol left. 2 years ago, it no longer goes or even visits Love Orphan. Mother Mary was confused because Chanyeol was not used to it.

"Shh. You just cry and expect tomorrow. The pain you feel is gone." Mother Mary patted Baekhyun on the back softly and caressed it while hugging Baekhyun.