- ten

Chapter Ten: Park Brothers.

-----

BAEKHYUN

"BAEKHYUN! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, I PROMISE I WON'T TEASE YOU AGAIN, I WILL DO YOUR LAUNDRY, JUST DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"

"Stop it! Dae, I need the job, you know I need to work. We'll meet at School." I told Jongdae, he didn't want to let go of my foot. Earlier he was pulling me so I could not get out.

"NO! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! DON'T GO WITH SECRETARY ZHANG HE LOOKS LIKE A SHEEP! WE'RE BESTFRIEND RIGHT?! I WILL COME WITH YOU ANYWHERE" Jongdae burst into tears.

"I heard you have a new roommate, he will be your friend too. While I am away you have someone with you here." I said and he still didn't let go of my foot. "I think it's Minseok, Kim Minseok The Senior Student also a member of the Lovelibrarybook club—"

"Really? Oh my, go away! Shoo!"
He even pushed me out and I smiled and looked at him. "Take care Dae, make sure you will eat on time, also don't let your roommate smells your stinky socks, it stinks. deadly." He laughed at what I said.

"You too, eat at the right time Baekhyun, I don't want to see you lose weight but, I don't like to curse but fuck, I will miss your snores." Jongdae smiled, "All right, I'm leaving." I said laughing and bid my goodbyes to him politely.

Si Secretary Zhang pick me up, I feel nervous but I feel comfortable with Secretary Zhang because he's too kind. He's like an angel.

"Secretary Zhang—"

"You can call me Lay." He said. "Lay hyung?" I called and he hummed for an answer.

"Is the president's son kind?" I asked, he chuckles, and that makes me nervous.

"Hmm...How can I say this? Sometimes, he's good, and sometimes, he's bad." Lay Hyung laughs. I swallowed and prayed in my mind. Oh my lord. Have mercy on me.

"Just kidding, they are kind. Especially when you become close, with them. There are only three of you in the mansion because their Dad left for business, and you must take care of them too." I nodded slowly.

"Okay, what if they're all mean? Can I back out ?" I ask nervously, Lay Hyung laughs. "Of course not, You have the money, and you already signed. Sorry, Baekhyun." He replied, I pouted.

Minutes later, we arrived at a huge and beautiful house. The gate is gold, then there is a garden that is too big. The gate is also automatic and then you think it's nice, It looks like you're in a palace.

Lay Hyung got out of the car and opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman hihi.

"Wait here, Baekhyun." I nodded and stayed from outside. Lay went inside and I examined the place.

Is my life really like this? caregiver and then become a private tutor as well. I don't know which path I took.

"DID DAD MEANT WHAT HE SAID?! I SAID I DON'T WANT A PRIVATE TUTOR!"