- fortyfive

Chapter Fortyfive: Happy Ending?

---------------------------------------------------------

"C-Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol froze when he heard Baekhyun's voice, Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he just didn't speak.

Chanyeol slowly turned to the man next to him who had been sleeping before, he did not know that it was Baekhyun.

"B-baekhyun.."

Chanyeol started to tear up as he looked into Baekhyun's eyes with teary eyes. They meet again and unexpectedly.

"Chanyeol Baekhyun, let's find some private place. I know you both have a lot to talk about." Kyungsoo said but the two just staring at each other.

Chanyeol wants to hug Baekhyun but in his mind that Baekhyun might be mad, Chanyeol doesn't know how he will start, how he will explain to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the car, Kyungsoo left for a while and gave the two time to talk. Awkward, quiet. Baekhyun just looked at Chanyeol while crying as if he was waiting for Chanyeol to speak.

"Baekhyun--"

"H-how are you?" Baekhyun suddenly asked and Chanyeol almost died of nervousness. "I'm fine. How about you?" Chanyeol replied while smiling but Baekhyun just gave a sweet smile.

"Do you eat every day? Aren't you skipping meals? Where do you live? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol smiled lightly. Earlier he was holding himself because he wanted to kiss Baekhyun, and hug him.

"S-si Sehun? How is he? Are you really okay--" and Chanyeol couldn't help himself, because of Baekhyun asking so many questions, he gave Baekhyun a passionate kiss. The kiss he's been waiting for.

"Can I explain nicely and I will answer your questions one by one?" Chanyeol said smiling. Baekhyun suddenly fell silent and nodded slowly.

"First of all Baekhyun, I want to say sorry," Chanyeol said sincerely as he looked into Baekhyun's eyes and held his soft hands.

"The last day I was with you in Love Orphan, I wanted to stay with you but I couldn't, I thought I could come back but no, I tried my best. I did everything I could and finally, I fought my love for you to Dad," And that's where Chanyeol's tears that had been suppressed before fell. Baekhyun frowned as he looked at Chanyeol.