- thirteen

"S-Sehun."

"I'm sorry."

The two fell silent and did not know who would move first due to the awkward situation.

"You should...slap me," Sehun whispered. Baekhyun looked into Sehun's eyes. Baekhyun could see the seriousness in his eyes.

"It's okay. You just get carried away, right?" Baekhyun said, and he nodded

"Let's skip class today," Sehun said, and Baekhyun frowned.
"Ah! Oh right, we still have classes-but. Why? The professor might search for us. You know I'm not allowed to skip class." Baekhyun explained, and Sehun smiled.

"Who is with you?" Sehun grins.

"You? Park Sehun?"

"That's right, Park Sehun. President's Son, School Owner's Son. So don't worry, I got you." Sehun smiles and grabs Baekhyun's hand and pulled it, and got off the rooftop while running.

"W-wait Sehun! Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as Sehun held his hand out of the school. Baekhyun frowned when they reached the Parking lot and stopped at a sports car.

Sehun still did not answer Baekhyun, and Sehun just let Baekhyun into the car.

"Hey, kid! Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun makes faces.

"Kid? I'm not a kid anymore! Silly, sit, and relax. You will see." Sehun said, smiling and immediately pulled the car over. Baekhyun almost lost his heart because of how Sehun drove his car.

"S-sehun, there's a guard!" Baekhyun said, and Sehun stopped at the main gate of the school. The Guard blocked them. Baekhyun wondered.

"Sir, you are not allowed to go out. It is still class time." Sehun lowered the tinted glass and faced the guard.

"Do you know me?" Sehun asked the guard. The guard was surprised when he saw Sehun.

"O-oh, S-sorry Sir, Y-yes, you can go out." The guard said, very scared and Baekhyun look amazed.

"See that?" Sehun said proudly while laughing. Baekhyun pouted and ignored Sehun.

"Stop pouting or else," Sehun warned Baekhyun. "Huh? Why?" Baekhyun replied.

"You're seducing me when you're pouting. I feel like you want me to kiss you again." Sehun smirked as Baekhyun startled.

While Sehun was driving the car, Baekhyun couldn't help but look at Sehun. It was really different from Chanyeol. Sehun is sweet, cheerful, naughty, and knows people smile with his charms and personality, childish, but it's cute and suits him.

"Stop staring at me, Baekhyun Hyung," Sehun said while looking at the road and smiling.

"Sorry, I was just..."