- fortythree

Chapter Fortythree: Meet Yaya Eut ft. Feminine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL

It's been a week when I got out of the hospital, I heard a lot and learned from Dad. Junmyeon hyung forced me to go or glance at Dad so I obeyed. Even though I was still a little angry with Dad, I still couldn't bear to see him or even visit him. No matter how angry I am, he's still my father.

Actually, I understand everything, maybe because of my pride so I can bear Dad somehow but, I am not able to forget or be completely mad with Dad. I'm still thankful because he became my Dad, He also gives everything to me. There are shortcomings but I know he does all that for me, also for Sehun.

Dad is..very...kind person. I found out that Sehun is not really my half brother. I was shocked... and I don't know if I will tell Sehun what I found out but, my curiosity can't do it. I also consider Sehun a brother and I love him. I'm willing to do everything for my brother. We are not related to blood but in bonding, moment, and the most important in the heart. Sehun is one of those I pull my strength from. And maybe I won't be able to cope if I lose Sehun. I lost everything, I will not let Sehun lose me either.

It's just..life is so unfair. and The world runs like this. We can't change the future.

"Oh, you're awake," It's Luhan. When Luhan is free from his job or he has time. He's staying with us, and of course, he has that apartment and he is Sehun's boyfriend. I owe Luhan a lot.

"Yeah, don't you have a job?" I asked. I also don't know Luhan's schedules so, maybe he has worked or what. I am frequently away from home and Sehun only stays here all day. I'm busy working.

"No, here's your breakfast, there is a PTA meeting at Sehun's school, and I know you can't do it yet, I will come for you," Luhan said and I smiled. "Thank you, I'm so lucky," I answered. "That's nothing,"

While Luhan was serving me the food. I suddenly spoke which made him froze. I don't know...

"Luhan,"

"Hmm?"

"How's Baekhyun? I-is he doing okay?" and Luhan looks at me with his serious expression.

"U-uh, He's fine. You know that Chanhyun is already with him, right? He's doing fine," Luhan said and I sighed with a smile, a smile of relief. It's been a few months since Baekhyun and I last saw each other. But not a day goes by that I don't think about him, Baekhyun is one of my inspirations to begin again I just can't face him now because of my situation but, I really want to see him.

I want to hug him, see him smile at me. I miss his hugs and kisses...

"Why did you ask?" Luhan asked. I smiled. "Because I miss him. I miss him so much." I answered. Luhan coughs.