- thirtyeight

Chapter Thirtyeight: I'll make love to you.

( this part is everyone's wanted. Play the music on the mm. )

--------------------------------------------------------

This is the last night together here in Love Orphan, some change, and it's Chanyeol and Baekhyun's relationship together.

"Chanyeol..." Baekhyun whispers as he looks into Chanyeol's eyes, who's on top of him. This is what everyone is waiting for to give up on Baekhyun's flag again.

"I waited for this Baekhyun, and you don't know how much I want you," Chanyeol said with his husky voice that wanting Baekhyun so bad.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun, and Baekhyun responds smoothly. Those kiss set their body on fire. Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun T-shirt as he pinched and played with Baekhyun's nipples while sucking Baekhyun's tongue.

Chanyeol cut the kiss and gasps in the air; they both catching breath while looking into the eyes of each other.

"I love you," Chanyeol said with a severe look. "And I want you to be mine tonight," Chanyeol added.

Baekhyun snatches a peck at Chanyeol's lips and lock his arms into Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Then make me yours," Baekhyun whispers with his sensual tone. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun. Chanyeol finally removes his towel from his torso as he is still kissing Baekhyun intensely.

"Hmmm." Baekhyun moaned when his thigh feels Chanyeol's stiff member. Without breaking the kiss, Chanyeol helped Baekhyun removing his pajamas and an oversized t-shirt.

"You're making me crazier, Byun," Chanyeol whispers. Baekhyun can see love and passion in Chanyeol's eyes. Wanting him and can't wait for this moment.

Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's arms and holds it. Chanyeol kisses went down to Baekhyun's neck, shoulders, down to the chest, and suck Baekhyun nipples smoothly.

"Oh god..." Baekhyun moaned. Baekhyun couldn't stop whining, so he arcked his back because of the pressure he was feeling.