- twentythree

Chapter Twentythree: I love you.

---------------------------------------

"Aigoo! Chanhyun-ah~ come here!"

Baekhyun just stared at Chanyeol sitting on the floor while lifting the youngest from the orphan.

"Ppa! Appa!"

"Yes?" Chanyeol replied sweetly, and Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled.

"First time seeing me like this?" Chanyeol said, chuckling, and Baekhyun nodded.

"It's so new to me," Baekhyun answered, and Chanyeol looked at the boy he was carrying.

"You know, Baekhyun." Chanyeol starts, and Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, who is looking at Chanhyun while he is playing.

"Kids is one of my happiness." Chanyeol said seriously. "Ever since I was a kid, I've loved babies, kids."

"Actually, Sehun's Mom and My mom are different," Chanyeol added, and Baekhyun frowned.

"Huh?" Chanyeol laughed slightly and gave Baekhyun a look.

"I'm honest. Sehun is just my Half Brother." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol seriously. Baekhyun wanted to ask, but he could not open his mouth.

"Just like what I've just said, I love the kids. Dad used to be very busy. He barely gave Mom and me time. The day came when Mom got sick and..." Chanyeol stopped talking because Baekhyun was looking at him seriously.

"Mom died when I was 10 years old, and after that. Dad brought a young boy into our house. Its Sehun. He was only 5 years old then? 7? Can't remember, but Dad introduced him to me. Saying he is my brother..."  Chanyeol smiled as he talked and thought about the past.

"I was happy. I accept Sehun. Even though I know Dad's mistress is his mother but, I loved him. I love Sehun. Since Mom disappeared, Sehun has been with me at home except for the maids. "

"Dad was busy with politics, the day Sehun came into my life, ours. I was happy. I was happier. I am not like others who get angry, annoyed." Chanyeol smiled and looked at the child he was holding, Chanhyun.

"You know, I never experienced a 'happy family.' I have mom and dad yes, but I dont feel the family vibes between them." Chanyeol forced a smile and stroked ChanHyun's face. "That's why I promise to myself in the future. I want to give a happy family to my future child. I don't want him to experience that he has no family." Baekhyun looked down.