- forthyone

Chapter Fortyone: Behind the walls.

--------------------------------------------------------

"HYUNG!"

"HYUNG DON'T LEAVE ME HYUNG!"Sehun cried as he entered Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol is confined and still unconscious.

"Sehun, quiet!" Junmyeon appeared on the side because he was watching over Chanyeol. Sehun ignored him and sat down next to Chanyeol.

"What just happened?! Why did Hyung get into a fight?!" Sehun asked Junmyeon. "There was a fight at the Bar, and your brother was the one who fixed the mess. But, the customer's head was a bit hot, he got hurt and that's what happened." Junmyeon explained. Sehun sighed and bowed.

"Your older brother needs a Type A blood type. Because I'm Type AB, you know my blood is still rich. So I can't donate." Junmyeon said and Sehun frowned. "I didn't type A, but maybe Luhan? Kyungsoo? Kai?" Sehun's suggestion. Junmyeon looked at him.

"It's fine Sehun, someone has donated,"Junmyeon said. Sehun frowned. "Who?" Sehun asked and he looked at the one who entered the door.

A woman, a beautiful woman.

"Hello, good afternoon." The woman bowed and Sehun raised an eyebrow and looked at Junmyeon.

"Hello Rose, meet Chanyeol's younger brother, Sehun. Sehun, this is Rose. The woman your Hyung defended last night," Rose bowed shyly and Sehun frowned. "Huh?" Sehun just answered.

"You mean she's the reason why this happened to Hyung?" Sehun said severely and Rose looked down even more. She was embarrassed to look at Sehun. "She also donated 3 packs of blood to your Hyung," Junmyeon added.

"U-uh...S-sorry if this happened to your older brother. I-I didn't mean to, your Hyung is very kind, even though he's working, he still managed to help me." Rose explained and Sehun was about to answer when Chanyeol suddenly spoke.

"Sehun, Could you please turn your voice down?"

"HYUNG! HYUUUUUNG!" Sehun cried and immediately hugged Chanyeol and he screamed because Sehun slightly hit his fresh bandage wound.

"Sehun, give them a moment. Let's go to the Starbucks," Junmyeon said and pulled Sehun out. Sehun struggled and because Junmyeon was strong even though he was small, he was still able to drag him out.

"Oh, you're here." Chanyeol greeted. "Sit beside me," He adds. Rose smiled and sat beside him.

"U-uhh...Thank you." Rose said sincerely and Chanyeol frowned. "Uh, for what?" Chanyeol asked. "You saved my life and I don't know how I can thank you. You're brave, cool, and gentleman." Rose said blushing and Chanyeol smiled.