- fourteen

"Where have you been?"

"Oh, Chanyeol Hyung." Sehun greeted Chanyeol, who was sitting on the sofa. He had been waiting for Sehun and Baekhyun to come home. Ever since Chanyeol saw what happened on the rooftop, he went home first and did not attend classes. Chanyeol and Luhan were supposed to follow Sehun and Baekhyun. He changed his mind.

"Hmm, I just somewhere with Baekhyun Hyung to buy some textbooks from the bookstore. " Sehun said as he looked at Baekhyun. "Come on, Baekhyun, we're having a session today, right?" Sehun said, smiling, but Baekhyun just looked at Chanyeol, who was also looking at him.

"Eat dinner first, and why don't you start tomorrow morning? It seems you both look tired." Chanyeol stood up, and Sehun thought. 

"Not really. But I want Baekhyun to hang out with me tonight---"

"Sehun, don't you remember that today is your champion game?" Chanyeol reminded. Sehun thought, and his eyes widen. "Oh, You're right! Let's do this tomorrow, okay? We have a Livestream tonight." Baekhyun nodded, and Sehun hurried up to his room. Sehun is also a gamer, and he used to stream online, and he is really good at online games. He was always playing with his bestfriend, Jongin.

Baekhyun was about to go to his room when Chanyeol speaks.  

"You, let's talk. Stocked room, now." Chanyeol said in a serious tone. Baekhyun was stunned and looked at Chanyeol. He could see in Chanyeol's face that it was severe.

"C-Can I take a bath first?" Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol glares at him. 

"Now." Chanyeol went first to the stocked room and the basement. Baekhyun swallowed his own saliva and followed Chanyeol.

"Uhm...Chan---"

"Do you like it?" Baekhyun frowned.

"Huh? What do you mean--"

"Sehun kissed you, right? Do you like it?" Chanyeol coldly said. Baekhyun's eyes widened, and his mouth seemed to be taped because he had nothing to say. He did not know what to say.

"I'm asking you, is my brother is a good kisser?" Chanyeol moved forward and gave Baekhyun a sharp look. Baekhyun seems nervous because of his eyes; it looks like burning. Baekhyun looked down and bit his lip.

"I'm asking you and you should answer me, Baekhyun." Chanyeol irritating said.

"S-Sehun didn't mean to-"

"But you kissed him back, right?" Chanyeol said bitterly. Baekhyun remains silent.

"Do you like it? Are my younger brother's lips better than mine? Are you still not satisfied with me?" Chanyeol was obviously annoyed and wanted to explode but he could not scream. Sehun might hear them. He needs to control his emotions.