- fifteen

SEHUN

I have no plan to meet Luhan. But I don't know, my body does. I kept avoiding him since the day he rejected me. I don't really know myself.

"Y-you made it, Sehun." Luhan bounces out from the bench. Is he really that happy because I came?

"What is it, don't waste my time. I have many works to do." I said with a cold voice. In front of everyone, I can talk to him like a...friend? No. A stranger.

"I...I like you, Sehun.." What?

"I-I said, I like you! I like you." I smirked. Look at him. He's not looking in my eyes, shaking, look desperate.

"And?" He looked at me in my eyes.

"I said I like you, and you were just gonna said, And? What the heck! Sehun." His voice raised. I put my hands in my pocket. Grinning at him. 

"What you were gonna expect on me? Should I said, I like you too?" Luhan bites his lips. I can see in his eyes that he's going to cry. "Don't expect, Luhan," I said.

"Oh, perhaps. You have the confidence to say that it because I confessed to you before??" I laugh a little while looking at him. "Wake up from your fantasies, Luhan." I pat his head. "It was a long, long, long, long time ago." This sucks.

"I confess, and you laugh at me, saying, Hey Kid, are you kidding me? Go and play sands." I said, remembering what he just said 2 years ago.

"I-I regret it! I'm sorry for saying that nonsense...please--"

"Forget it. You made me. You made a monster inside me. I never treated people like I do for now, and guess what? I love it. I like it!" I shouted. I don't know, and I feel like I will cry, but I hold it. My tears are precious.

"You're confessing. My answer is, Stop dreaming and forget me. Go and play with other guys, not me. as I look at you, my eyes hurt." 

"I made a mistake 2 years ago. It was my mistake, loving you. Goodnight, Lu Han."

I was walking alone at midnight with a blank mind. I'm even crying because of those feelings that completely came out of my heart. Luhan is my first love. I never believe in Love before, but. When I saw him, it makes my black world colorful. That's why...

"Should I call Jongin?" I was going to take a call, and I remember. It's already late, so that he might be sleeping at this hour. 

And I decided to go to the nearest Convenience Store to buy some Soju for me.

"Sir, Can I see your ID please?"

"I-I don't have one.." I answered.

"You can't buy this, sir. You're still a minor. Aigoo, teenager these days!"

"I'm taking what he wants."