- eighteen

Chapter Eighteen: Caught

----------------------------------------

SEHUN

"Sehun."

"What?" I'm with Jongin and, yeah, Luhan. Jongin invited him. I don't know what went into Jongin's brain why so many people Luhan is the one he invited. Jongin knows I'm avoiding Luhan for almost weeks.

"Can we talk?" Luhan said. I looked at him. I don't know why I feel annoyed when I look at him.

"We're already talking, are you dumb?" I said, Luhan, bite his lower lips as he looked down. I turned my gaze to the glass and took one shot.

"Spill it, if you don't say anything nice or important, you better shut your mouth up. We're not friends," I warned him. I don't want to talk to him for a long time. He's not Baekhyun. If he's Baekhyun, I want to talk even until dawn.

"Why so mean? I'm talking to you nicely and--"

"Then don't talk to me if you do not want to be insulted." I cut his words off. 

"Guys! Here's my last guest."Jongin came, and I looked at his friend.

"Kyungsoo?" Luhan stood up, and yes. It's Kyungsoo.

"I thought you weren't going?" Luhan asked, and Kyungsoo sat next to me. "Oh my. Jongin won't let me go until I come." Kyungsoo said. "Oh, you're here too. Why you didn't take Baekhyun with you?" Kyungsoo asked me. My forehead crumpled. "Oh right, he said he would pass. Jongdae will come also but, Minseok took him to the province," Kyungsoo added.

The time goes on. We all booze-up. Kyungsoo and Jongin are enjoying the party; they also dance together while Luhan is still sitting next to me. It looks like he still doesn't want to leave.

I stand up, and I really need to use the restroom. But suddenly, Luhan grabs my wrist.

"W-Where are you going?" Luhan asked. I know, He's drunk. He had been drinking earlier. He almost made the tequila water.

"Restroom, I need to pee so, please? Get off me." I coldly said, and my forehead crumpled when Luhan stood up and hooked his hands into my arms. "Let me come." What the hell?

"Damn, you can go by yourself," I said. Instead, he returned to his seat. He himself dragged me to the restroom.

Luhan is still using the cubicle, and I'm washing my own hands. It was still awkward for me, but I feel irritated.

"Sehun," Luhan called.

"What?"

"You know...I heard something about Baekhyun." Baekhyun?