- twentyeight

Chapter Twentyeight: Meet The New Baekhyun

---------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

"Sir, Can I advance my salary for this month?"

"Why?"

"My father...needs heart surgery--" 

"Take this." I handed my employee an envelope containing 500,000 Won.

I am now a fashion designer, model, and co-creative endorser of a trendy clothing brand today, Privé. How did I get this? Well, it's easy. I tried. I accepted Mr. Park's offer and, of course, because of my family and friends' help.

"S-sir, this is too much." She was about to return the envelope when I smiled at her.

"Take it. Did you know? In the past...You are just like me. My father was hospitalized, and he also needed surgery. I couldn't do anything, so I accepted the job that I thought was easy, but it's not. Everyone goes through life's hardships," I pushed the envelope in her hands a little, and she almost cried. I remember the day I accepted the job from Lay Hyung.

"I know you need it. So take a leave and just come back when your dad is okay, also one thing. If you are short of payment, Call me?" I smiled. My employee quickly bowed and cried. I smiled and held her hand.

"Don't cry, okay? Go to your Dad. For sure, he needs you. I will pray for your Dad's operation," My employee nodded and said goodbye before leaving.

It's been two years since the weak Baekhyun stomped by a Jerk. Well, Baekhyun is different now.  The Commonsense and sassiness are still here also, Kind to Kind, bitch to bitch, and worse to worse.

Kyungsoo Calling...

"Yes?"

[ Waddup Bitch! Aren't you leaving your office yet? We've been waiting for you! by the way, and someone is looking for you, the one with you last night? DaeHyun? ] 

"Ah. The man who is like a crazy dog mad at my beauty? Let him be. I no longer accept what I have tasted." I grinned on the line. I'm just telling the truth. I don't want to recycle garbage.

[ Such a bitch,  Hurry up, and I don't want to wait! They are also here. ] 

"Alright, on my way." I ended the call at the same time. They are at the bar momentarily, and they want me to go there. Every weekends, or when we do nothing. We hangout together.

I retouched. I also sprayed expensive perfume. Suppose you ask why Sehun and I are still close or together. He fixed the mess he had made before, and I know he is sincere. He also admitted the sin he committed. Also, he's with Luhan. And now, they love each other very much.

Sehun told me that it was confirmed that he loved me, but when he found out that his stupid older brother and I seemed to have something. His love became Lust. Sehun explain everything