- nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Friendship Over?

---------------------------------------

LUHAN

I act like a drunk in front of Sehun. I'm not drunk, and yeah, I even asked Jongin where Sehun was, and he said they would go to the bar. I told Jongin that I was going and that I made up with Sehun.

I really want to talk to him because I need to explain. I like him--no, I love him. I remember the day when he confesses his feelings for me; I made a mistake, but I promise to the whole universe. I also like him at that time, but it's not loved, just a crush. He was too young back then, and I can't believe he will reach this point. He hates me, he really does. He almost cursed me because I rejected his confession.

"Jongin, have you seen Sehun?" Sehun suddenly disappeared when I said there was a rumor about Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I don't even know why he reacted like that.

"I thought you were with him?" Jongin said. I looked at Kyungsoo, who was still dancing. I never saw Kyungsoo enjoy a party before, but. Look at him; he's crazy dancing with Jongin.

"We're talking about Baekhyun, and he runs away. I didn't catch up with him." I said—jongin shrugs. "Maybe, he already left? Chanyeol hyung is gone and as far as I know. Baekhyun is the only one in the house." Jongin answered.

Why I feel something strange like, it looks like I want to follow Sehun to their house. I know, Sehun will not like it when I go there. He might get even more annoyed, but here I am now on their way to their house.

And I'm here, in front of Sehun's house. I also know that Mr. Park isn't here. He's busy. 

I would have rung the doorbell but, I saw the gate open. I slowly went inside and saw the door open.

Why didn't he close the door? Even the gate is not closed. Is he on hurry?

I was going to get in but...

"Ahh, Sehun!"

"Damn, Fck!"

I covered my mouth and slowly peeked through the door. It's Baekhyun. I can't be wrong.

"Ahhh! S-sehun!"

"Moan my name, oh fuck!"

It's Baekhyun and Sehun. Having sex in the Living room. I almost fell from what I saw. Why? What? Did Chanyeol know about this?

I feel hurt. Why...why, Baekhyun?! I know, I didn't tell you, and you do not know that I like Sehun, but why? Why did you let Sehun fuck you?!

It was as if my heart was being crushed as I watched them. I don't know what to do. I can't control my tears, and yes, I'm hurting. Seeing Sehun fucking Baekhyun in my two eyes, I can't believe this.