- twenty

Chapter Twenty: Changed

----------------------------------------

"Hyung, I thought...You will be gone for 3 Days?" Sehun asked

They had breakfast together. Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun.

"I changed my mind. Also, Appa already went to Brazil with Lay Hyung. Appa just ordered something for me for the office. You're coming with me." Chanyeol replied. Sehun forehead crumpled. 

"What? Why?" Sehun asked, and Chanyeol smiled. "It's for your good kiddo. I told Appa I would take you in one condition." Chanyeol replied.

"What condition?"

"Dad will unlock your credit cards. You want that, don't you?" Chanyeol replied with a smile, and Sehun suddenly smiled. "Oh, thank god, "

Chanyeol suddenly looked at Baekhyun's little food. Chanyeol frowned and put a steak on it. Baekhyun looked at him.

"Come on, eat more," Chanyeol said, and Luhan looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol while Sehun ate quietly.

"A-ah, I'm already full--"

"No. Eat." He said. "Unless you want another one?--"

"I-I will eat it.." Baekhyun immediately eats what Chanyeol had given him, and Chanyeol automatically smiled.

Chanyeol noticed that Luhan was looking at him. It's not just him, also Baekhyun. The two of them.

"Ehem." Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Anyways, Sehun. I thought you're mad at Luhan." Chanyeol said. Luhan looked down, and Sehun looked at Luhan.

"Uhm, I-I actually not," Sehun said and played with the food. "We slept together actually, and yeah." Sehun mutters. Chanyeol nodded.

"Excuse me." Luhan stood up and looked at Sehun, so he followed it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were left at the table.

"Hey, what's with that face again? Why so quiet?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun curiously. "N-No, I'm just not in the M-mood," Baekhyun replied, and Chanyeol smiled.

"Look at me." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"I hate that expression of yours, smile. Smile for me." Baekhyun seemed surprised at Chanyeol. It wasn't like this with him the other day, but you thought he was his boyfriend when he came back.

"Hey, Byun Baekhyun. I told you to smile at me." Chanyeol repeated, so Baekhyun was forced to smile.

"See? You look more beautiful when you smile." Chanyeol smiled. 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was stunned by Chanyeol and could not help but blush.